Wanted: TFCD male/female models and MUAs

Status
Not open for further replies.

SolBadGuy

Nov 5, 2006
Looking for TFCD male/female models and MUAs to work with. I don't exactly have a portraits portfolio right now, and am in the midst of picking up skills through practice and guidance from more experienced friends (a couple of whom might be present during shoots to guide me along).

Definitely welcome fresh faces or amateurs with no prior experience. Any aspiring or experienced TFCD male or female models as well as MUAs may drop me a PM with your email address to discuss. Please do include a portfolio link (where applicable).

Thank you! Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

ups before i go out to shoot for the most part of today!

looking to learn together with new faces or inexperienced models.

looking to build portfolios with all TFCD models and MUAs. :)

Just got back home after a long day of shooting.

Still looking for TFCD models and MUAs to work with! For models or MUAs with any questions, do feel free to PM me! Thank you! :)

ups for a bright sunny morning!

Still looking for TFCD male/female models and MUAs. New faces absolutely welcome. :)

ups for the evening crowd!

Still looking for TFCD male/female models and MUAs. New faces absolutely welcome. :)

A CD will be burnt for both model and MUA. Prints available upon request; cost to be borne by model/MUA who requests for it. Cost will be lab's charge, no markup for profit at all.

Do drop me a PM to discuss! :)

last ups for the weekend n the night before i go off to bed... :)

Ups for the morning! :)

Any TFCD male/female models and MUAs for me to work with? New faces definitely welcome! :)

Ups for you, bro! ^_^

Ups, ups and away for the evening/night. Any TFCD models or MUAs for me to collaborate with? :)

A bump for a lazy morning before i go to sch..

Ups again! For those who have shown interest, thanks for the PMs! Still looking for models and MUAs! :)

interested!!!! but i have absolutely no exp yar?? can i send u some pics??

interested!!!! but i have absolutely no exp yar?? can i send u some pics??

sure! new faces without experience are welcome as well. :) Thanks for your interest!

Ups for the evening! Still looking for more models and MUAs to work with. :)

Do drop me a PM to discuss if you're interested!

Thanks for the interest so far! :) Still looking for more models and MUAs to work with. Will start shooting sometime next or next next week! ;p

Ups! Looking for MUAs now to work with! Please PM me your email address to discuss! :)

Models who are interested can still PM me with your email address. But will most likely have to arrange for shoots in late Nov onwards! :)

and ups for the night! Pls drop me PMs to discuss! ;)

ups for the bright sunny morning! :)

ups for the night! been a busy day shooting! still on the lookout for interested models and MUAs. ;)

Pls feel free to PM me to discuss! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.