Wanted:5 teens for Hougang fire!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

melvin

Jun 4, 2005
TPY
Police looking for 5 teens believed to be responsible for Hougang fire
By Hoe Yeen Nie, Channel NewsAsia | Posted: 27 September 2007 2255 hrs

SINGAPORE: Police are looking for five teenagers, believed to be responsible for a fatal fire in Hougang Avenue 8, Block 683 on 13 September.

The blaze resulted in the deaths of two siblings.

The Police have classified the incident as "mischief by fire" and if found guilty, the culprits may be jailed for life.

In the latest developments, a witness spotted the group walking past the scene, moments before the blaze occurred at about 1.18 am.

The Police say the group includes at least five Chinese teenagers and one of them is a girl who was clad in shorts, while the rest were wearing bermudas. Some of them sported messy hair-dos.

If you have any information, please contact the police at 1800-255-0000.

All information provided will be kept strictly confidential. - CNA/vm

"Mischief by fire"?

Pity. I thought they will be charged for Murder instead.

"jailed for life" worst then death penalty.

i hope they get jailed for at least 12 years each... if they are above 18, maybe give them 6 spank as well

In this scenerio. Mostly they will be charged as Arson causing death. They will be jailed or even sent to Boys Town or Girls' home. :cry:

In this scenerio. Mostly they will be charged as Arson causing death. They will be jailed or even sent to Boys Town or Girls' home. :cry:

where got enough..their ignorance and mischief has caused irreversible results..but they might not necessary be the suspects even though they were last seen there. high probability yes sadly

if i remember correctly... if the teen is above 16, judge can decide to send him to boys home or jail liao...

"Mischief by fire"?

Pity. I thought they will be charged for Murder instead.

I was very sad when I heard the siblings were dead. I think it's very terrible.

They intentionally started the fire??? Or they accidentally started it???

It depends on how they fight the case. Remember that the report say withness only saw them in the area.... but did not specifically say they were seen setting fire.

:embrass:

if i remember correctly... if the teen is above 16, judge can decide to send him to boys home or jail liao...

But 1 jail they cant escape is jail of their consious ...man...this is gonna be a lifetime for them living with the gulit forever! Hope others learn the lesson! Dun play wif FIRE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.