want a place 2 store all ur photos?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mosher1

Feb 19, 2007
ive just got into photography since christmas, and i dont have my own PC or laptop, i get limited use of the one at home cos of me parents so i discovered etribes.com (www.etribes.com) and found they gave loads of space to backup all my photographs and jazz like that, and i could password protect them if need be! heres an example site, check it out www.etribes.com/photography

ive just got into photography since christmas, and i dont have my own PC or laptop, i get limited use of the one at home cos of me parents so i discovered etribes.com (www.etribes.com) and found they gave loads of space to backup all my photographs and jazz like that, and i could password protect them if need be! heres an example site, check it out www.etribes.com/photography
well, you still need a PC to upload your image... might as well get a PC with huge HDD.

You can check these out :

ClubSNAP gallery - free, max 10mb.
ClubSNAP webspace - paid webspace subscription.
Deviant Art - (not sure?)
Flickr - free, unlimited space, max 20mb per month upload. limited to 3 photo sets and display of 200 (most recent) photos for free accounts
Fotopic - free, 250mb.
Multiply - free unlimited space & uploads. Subscribed accounts doesn't have ad. banners.
Pbase - 30day and 10mb free trial, paid subscription.
PhotoBucket - free, recently upgraded to 1GB
Yahoo! Photos - free, unlimited, but auto resize your pics
Zoto- free
SuprFile - a free image hosting site from the guys who brought us suprnova
ImageShack - a popular free image hosting site

hey, thanks for sharing the info! im sure some will find it useful

Spam lah..:sticktong

Status
Not open for further replies.