wanna have more information on personal makeovers..


Status
Not open for further replies.

ah_bao

New Member
Dec 3, 2004
113
0
0
35
#1
HI everyone.. am new here.. anyway just wanna ask for more information about taking a personal makeover..I've saw some adv in magazines.. anyone here have any recommendation ? or anyone have his/her own studio that provide this service ?? and may I know the price n packages...thanks.. :)
 

ah_bao

New Member
Dec 3, 2004
113
0
0
35
#3
Astin said:
I have a studio, makeup artist and I provide photography service. For the pricing we can discuss in private.
pm me abt the pricing n packages u provide... thanks.. :D
 

jsbn

Senior Member
Jul 24, 2002
2,944
0
0
Planet Eropagnis
#4
Hmm... This thread makes me wonder about makeovers and stuff like dis. Do such stuff really turn devils to angels if there's a great makeup artiste, retouching artiste and a great photographer?
 

blurblock

Senior Member
May 30, 2003
3,827
0
0
ytphoto.clubsnap.org
#5
jsbn said:
Hmm... This thread makes me wonder about makeovers and stuff like dis. Do such stuff really turn devils to angels if there's a great makeup artiste, retouching artiste and a great photographer?
Yes, it does
 

ah_bao

New Member
Dec 3, 2004
113
0
0
35
#6
hope that i'm not the devil... :embrass: hee
 

ah_bao

New Member
Dec 3, 2004
113
0
0
35
#7
notice some provide digital photos only... may I know is there any different if i develope the photos myself at those photo developing shop ?? in terms of quality compare to those i get from the studio.
 

blurblock

Senior Member
May 30, 2003
3,827
0
0
ytphoto.clubsnap.org
#8
ah_bao said:
notice some provide digital photos only... may I know is there any different if i develope the photos myself at those photo developing shop ?? in terms of quality compare to those i get from the studio.

Digital Photographs are sharper, but then it also means it is husher.

If you develop the photographs at the neighbourhood photo developing shop, you might not get the quality output as those shops do not do colour correction and will most probably use Auto mode to print. It is faster, but the output is not too good. Studio pictures are more difficult to print then conventional outdoor pictures as the colour correction is more rigourious.
 

ah_bao

New Member
Dec 3, 2004
113
0
0
35
#9
blurblock said:
Digital Photographs are sharper, but then it also means it is husher.

If you develop the photographs at the neighbourhood photo developing shop, you might not get the quality output as those shops do not do colour correction and will most probably use Auto mode to print. It is faster, but the output is not too good. Studio pictures are more difficult to print then conventional outdoor pictures as the colour correction is more rigourious.
then..hm...so is it better to get those package with print out photos rather than just the digital one ??
 

ah_bao

New Member
Dec 3, 2004
113
0
0
35
#10
and i did saw some photos online from Concept Studio @ Rose Lane... anyone know that studio ?? the pics look nice.. but i not sure about the price...
 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom