Walking Trail

Status
Not open for further replies.

wheels

Nov 17, 2002
LONG KAO
photo.rogerdeng.com
egret-sil.jpg

wah! bro, u nv failed to amaze me! once again lovely image and good timing and composition! colours are very nice as usual. but to nitpick abit, the tail on the reflection.. hmmm.. did u DI the reflection?!!

If I could nitpick it would be that this picture is in the wrong section! Should be in World of Nature lah. I'd also prefer if the egret? had a tad more lead room but that's just me.:thumbsup:

Thanks guys. :)

drumma said:
wah! bro, u nv failed to amaze me! once again lovely image and good timing and composition! colours are very nice as usual. but to nitpick abit, the tail on the reflection.. hmmm.. did u DI the reflection?!!
No, did not DI anything else except the colors. I only pushed up the orange tones to give it a lively tone. Guess too much color push there and slight ripples on the water that might cause the reflection to be slightly off.

eel said:
If I could nitpick it would be that this picture is in the wrong section! Should be in World of Nature lah. I'd also prefer if the egret? had a tad more lead room but that's just me.:thumbsup:
hahaha ... yeah, expect someone to say wrong section. But felt this is more or an abstract then nature. Thanks for the comment anyway. :)

Very lively!

:)

:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.