Walk around N.T.U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Witness said:
faster finish exams then all can go out shoot..
after exam also no time to shoot
studio DI work already waiting for me before my exams are over :dunno:
and i need to do mo somemore

Btw, just realized something.. Happy birthday zod! :bsmilie:
May many happy returns (when you get your results especially).

typhoon said:
Hi NTU/NIE students,
Just wanna bring to your attention the MPE Photography Competition. Posters are being put up all over campus today. Please refer to this site for more information.

http://www.ntu.edu.sg/mpe/Admin/photocompetition/

Regards

"Submit a portfolio of TEN pictures, two for each of the themes specified above."

TEN???? :what:
and stated open to NTU and NIE students but the theme is so inclined to MPE that it just discouraged me from participating, aside from the TEN photos required. :eek: :(

OMG, interesting compettition but 10 photos ? :dunno:

typhoon said:
Hi NTU/NIE students,
Just wanna bring to your attention the MPE Photography Competition. Posters are being put up all over campus today. Please refer to this site for more information.

http://www.ntu.edu.sg/mpe/Admin/photocompetition/

Regards

Wow... these categories will be quite troublesome. Imagine the number of model release forms that are needed... :sweat:

2. Teaching and Learning
3. Students at Work
4. Makan, Play and Enjoy (MPE)

warrant that they have obtained model releases from any persons featured in their submitted photographs allowing publication and use of the works as contemplated by these entry rules and conditions, ......

well here is something for u all to give comments about...constructive comments pls...pls be gentle...hehe :sweat:

img_fadzuli7_Coloured-Shirts-a_1.jpg

img_fadzuli7_Court-House4a_1.jpg

img_fadzuli7_Eerie1a_1.jpg

img_fadzuli7_Eerie4a_1.jpg

erm.. your photos are not showing.. for some reason..

Aie... DDP SUCKS!

haha

actually.. its not so bad (starts consoling) haha

:confused:

actually i am facing some probs with the CS forum..it juz displays hosted my CS...
prob is cant be my firewall....half of the shots i can see...the other half i cannot see...

wats the reason?

Witness said:
actually i am facing some probs with the CS forum..it juz displays hosted my CS...
prob is cant be my firewall....half of the shots i can see...the other half i cannot see...

wats the reason?

yah same...sumtimes i cant even see my own pics...most of the time i get the "image hosted by clubsnap" thingey...sumthing wrong with the server perhaps?

AReality said:
Here... --> http://upload.weirdpeople.net
Upload & hotlinking for free...
:)

thanks!!! manage to upload and view the pics in this forum...hehe

The resizing aint accurate fadzuli.. End up your pics are a bit pixelated.
But quite creative overall! :D

eh y so quiet all of a sudden?? thought u guys wanted to make the post reach to a few thousands? talk lah eh talk!! hehe

Status
Not open for further replies.