WakeBoarding my Lousy share

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maconian

Jun 19, 2006
Singapore
Errr... Im ill equipped of lenses. I was sorrounded with long lenses and I heared from other guys saying... Im too far to captured those actions using my wide angle lens :bsmilie: :bsmilie:
Firt time trying panoramic shots. C&C are most welcome.

IMG_01702.jpg

The guy must be joking... your image is nice.

Hart

Wow. nice. Can I know your cam shoot at how many frame per second?
Mine camera can only shoot 3 frame/ sec

Very fantastic pano. Always do what is best for you. Don't listen to what people say because you are the one that produce the photos.

Wow. nice. Can I know your cam shoot at how many frame per second?
Mine camera can only shoot 3 frame/ sec

hhehhehehe.. i also wanna try .. but .. mine sure can't get that much.. 3fps we well..
why not just bring a PS camera with video function .. then.. delete some frames hehehhehe.. :p.. that will work as well ..

wow, the pix looks great thnx 4 sharing :thumbsup:

good for you. dont let the other jerks get you down. nice shots.

eh bro it's nice! how do you stitch?
do you pan and follow him across the various frames, then stitch those together?

and like all the others say - there is no one way to photograph. yours isnt wrong, and it's definitely different and unique. why follow the crowd, when you can stand out in your own right.

respect!

wah very nice pano :thumbsup: bro!! you have proven to them that the man behind the camera is more important than the pro equipment. :bsmilie:

eh bro it's nice! how do you stitch?
do you pan and follow him across the various frames, then stitch those together?

and like all the others say - there is no one way to photograph. yours isnt wrong, and it's definitely different and unique. why follow the crowd, when you can stand out in your own right.

respect!

Think he just shot multiple shots in the same position in wide angle, how else can the waves remain stationary throughout the frame. He must have use the the same background for one of the frame for the rest of the shots.

very nice and unique pics! very different and refreshing from the cliched action closeups that we're seeing of this event...most photographers (including myself too with my 80-200mm) have only taken close up action shots whereas you have really got a unique perspective on this...bravo! :D

wah very nice pano :thumbsup: bro!! you have proven to them that the man behind the camera is more important than the pro equipment. :bsmilie:

Agree! Very nice indeed. I must really go on outings with you sifus here to learn tricks like this after I buy my camera. ;p

Think he just shot multiple shots in the same position in wide angle, how else can the waves remain stationary throughout the frame. He must have use the the same background for one of the frame for the rest of the shots.

You are right bro, multiple shots in same location using wide angle lens... But I find the pics was degraded due to cropping.

Thank you guys on your encouraging comments, noted your pros and cons opinion. ;)

You are right bro, multiple shots in same location using wide angle lens... But I find the pics was degraded due to cropping.

Thank you guys on your encouraging comments, noted your pros and cons opinion. ;)

ah i see. i understand.
i do WA panoramas, which is a slightly different method. nice application. i'll try it sometime :)

Hmmm ... that's a cool idea. Ok, I'll try it when I get my camera. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.