Wah terrorists captured on film?

Status
Not open for further replies.

denizenx

Feb 1, 2002
L2TPYSG
Visit site
After looking at the Humour section of Streetshooter's homepage... there was this photo called Video tourists...
HEY!
these three are of arabic descent, holding video camcorders individually recording a common metro area! Instead of recording whatever they liked, which should be pointing in quite diverse directions..
could they be up to no good?

Originally posted by denizenx
After looking at the Humour section of Streetshooter's homepage... there was this photo called Video tourists...
HEY!
these three are of arabic descent, holding video camcorders individually recording a common metro area! Instead of recording whatever they liked, which should be pointing in quite diverse directions..
could they be up to no good?

Utterly Pathetic

what's that? not some band meh?
anyway was tongue-in-cheek...
but it is true that because the FBI discounted the possibility, that the guys who crashed the WTC got their go-ahead to take their flying lessons..
so while I have offended arabic descent ppl here (I think ian and mystik), but the fact is who wd have looked twice at some guy videotaping the Yishun MRT station?
but of cos there is no clear line between tight security and paranoia... hehehe....

what's that? not some band meh?
anyway was tongue-in-cheek...
but it is true that because the FBI discounted the possibility, that the guys who crashed the WTC got their go-ahead to take their flying lessons..
so while I have offended arabic descent ppl here (I think ian and mystik), but the fact is who wd have looked twice at some guy videotaping the Yishun MRT station?
but of cos there is no clear line between tight security and paranoia... hehehe....

Fact is nobody looked twice at some guy videotaping Yishun MRT station. Those tapes were found.

Please refrain youeself from these "tongue-in-cheek" comments in future, especially on a public discussion like this one. You have no idea what stereotyping will result in.

yup that's right...
I apologise for this off-colour poke at would-be terrorists...
next time I would post a link to some jap wd-be cultists with videocams... (so the hole digs deeper hahahahha)

yup that's right...
I apologise for this off-colour poke at would-be terrorists...
next time I would post a link to some jap wd-be cultists with videocams... (so the hole digs deeper hahahahha)

"would-be terrorists"?

I really do hope(for the sake of everybody) that you only represent a minority of the community.

why? and I supposed coloured jokes are acceptable? not potentially sensitive too?

anyway you've just gotten personal...
uptight uptight uptight...

why? and I supposed coloured jokes are acceptable? not potentially sensitive too?

anyway you've just gotten personal...
uptight uptight uptight...

Its really sad that you take such inconsiderate comments so lightly and pass them off as jokes. Imgaine someone of Arabic descent read your comment. Think its still funny? I think not.

It is a most common social etiquette to know when to say, what to say and how to say. You clearly didn't know the magnitude of your comments. Tragedies have occured with irresponsible remarks. I suggest you stop posting and start reading current happenings around you. You'll benefit from it.

You are right... I apologise to those I would offend... no tongue in cheek here...

Hmm... accountant jokes? so are u an accountant by any chance? Oil or phone employee? Don't wanna get ranted at again... =P

Status
Not open for further replies.