< < < . . . W A I T I N G . . F O R . . M Y . . S U P E R M A N . . ! ! . . . > > >

jeff7id

Oct 15, 2008

Does she resemble Amy Adams 'Louis Lane' ?

[01]
Louis Lane feels nervous on date with Superman.

35212154740_fe51362f2a_o_d.jpg

Last edited:

[02]
Crowd of People: "It's a Bird ! It's A Plane ! It's Superman !"

35598791695_aaf91b17b4_o_d.jpg

[03]
Lous Lane: "Finally you come, what took you so long ?"

34789973723_066b817222_o_d.jpg

Last edited:

[04]
Superman: "I flew to the wrong tower. I thought you were at Eiffel Tower."
Louis Lane: ...

35212154200_840eefbf2b_o_d.jpg

Sorry no Superman in the picture.

Sorry no Superman in the picture.

Why don't you consolidate your photos in one thread? That way you don't annoy other posters and compete
for top billing.If your photos are good people will respect...it's really a no brainer to photograph
beauties.:)Most of your photos have a desaturated look and after awhile it gets boring.If you are skillful show us what you can do.Good colour never go out of fashion.;)

Why don't you consolidate your photos in one thread? That way you don't annoy other posters and compete
for top billing.If your photos are good people will respect...it's really a no brainer to photograph
beauties.:)Most of your photos have a desaturated look and after awhile it gets boring.If you are skillful show us what you can do.Good colour never go out of fashion.;)

Honestly I think your comments are really insulting, and clubsnap really needs less comments like this to thrive again. Forums are places to help grow communities, not to discourage fellow hobbyist to share and improve. And what thead starter did is not against any rules here, so I think your suggestion is quite unnecessary. Besides, it's not like this section has many threads now.. maybe you should help posting something to improve the environment here &#128522;

I think in this series she looks more like Nicole Kidman! Lol.. great shots you have here! More please &#55357;&#56832;

Oneyejack, the reason I created different threads because of every thread had their own style/theme. I believe that there is no rule about maximum threads that we can post to this forum (except for posting in Buy & Sell section).

In regards to your comments that my photos looked desaturated and made you boring. These photos are taken by professional photographer and all have desaturated look, are they boring to you?
http://wschupfer.com/photographers/...ighlight:5436acf1-0830-4ec2-a534-766b0a771fd0
http://wschupfer.com/photographers/...ighlight:552fcaae-4984-4abe-ba61-24ec0a771fd0
http://wschupfer.com/photographers/...ighlight:560e522f-e268-4ab1-b351-0d190a771fd0
If you also feel boring, then we live in different world.

Anyway, I am just hobbyist and still learning photography. I want to learn some great skills from your goodself, hope that you don't mind to share your photos in this forum to enlighten us.
Thanks and Regards !! :)

I think in this series she looks more like Nicole Kidman! Lol.. great shots you have here! More please &#65533;&#65533;

Thanks for your reply above.
I didn't want to change her hair color. Just imagine that she had the brown hair then she would resemble Amy Adams as Louis Lane. LOL

Honestly I think your comments are really insulting, and clubsnap really needs less comments like this to thrive again. Forums are places to help grow communities, not to discourage fellow hobbyist to share and improve. And what thead starter did is not against any rules here, so I think your suggestion is quite unnecessary. Besides, it's not like this section has many threads now.. maybe you should help posting something to improve the environment here &#55357;&#56842;

Definitions:

1. Forum: A place or occasion for talking about a problem or matter especially of public interest.

2. Insult: An offensive remark or action.

3. Offence: Upset and hurt feelings or feelings of annoyance, often because
someone has been rude or shown lack of respect.

It's strange that a third party feels insulted. Where is the rudeness or
lack of respect not shown or accorded to TS?

I believe the "offensive" remark is the one where I said "It's a no brainer
photograghing beauties." This is a cliche that is true. If TS is really insulted I would rather hear from him than a third party. Is there a vested interest?

I find it amusing that people post photos nonchalently and state that
photos are not to be commented upon. Of course I respect TS decision in this case.

I give due credit when it's deserved and also refrained from commenting on
serious/beginer's mistakes because of human sensivity. It's precisely for TS' self improvement that I commented here. Is it not a waste of time if TS had not shown the potential to be better to even try? Is it not better than saying "swee swee, more ,more"? What does TS gain from such comments?

Oneyejack, the reason I created different threads because of every thread had their own style/theme. I believe that there is no rule about maximum threads that we can post to this forum (except for posting in Buy & Sell section).

In regards to your comments that my photos looked desaturated and made you boring. These photos are taken by professional photographer and all have desaturated look, are they boring to you?
http://wschupfer.com/photographers/...ighlight:5436acf1-0830-4ec2-a534-766b0a771fd0
http://wschupfer.com/photographers/...ighlight:552fcaae-4984-4abe-ba61-24ec0a771fd0
http://wschupfer.com/photographers/...ighlight:560e522f-e268-4ab1-b351-0d190a771fd0
If you also feel boring, then we live in different world.

Anyway, I am just hobbyist and still learning photography. I want to learn some great skills from your goodself, hope that you don't mind to share your photos in this forum to enlighten us.
Thanks and Regards !! :)

Years from now when you look back at your work you will want to kick yourself. The reason I suggested to consolidate into one thread is not because of rules but that people can see how far you have progressed, as it's a kind of record. I appreciate your sharing as hiring models costs money and time? You learn from the best and not from the mediocre. There are master's online who exhibit their works and it's not necessary for me to demonstrate. Is it not better that someone point you in the right direction? I will say this on location shooting is not easy that I will grant you but it's no excuse to cut corners so to speak.Just think of the experimental "cross processing" of colours in movies, do you rememeber any of them years from now. You only need to look at mediacorp's trailers on TV. Good colour never go out of fashion and people you shoot remember you for it!

Gents, please focus on discussion about the pictures - unless otherwise requested by TS / photographer.
A civilized discussion will always yield more results than any heated debate about what a forum is or not is.
Off-topics will be deleted, please go ahead.

Ignorance is bliss as long as one enjoys his photographic works that's
more important than any thing else, comments included :)

Ignorance is bliss as long as one enjoys his photographic works that's
more important than any thing else, comments included :)

Well said! &#55357;&#56842;

Definitions:

1. Forum: A place or occasion for talking about a problem or matter especially of public interest.

2. Insult: An offensive remark or action.

3. Offence: Upset and hurt feelings or feelings of annoyance, often because
someone has been rude or shown lack of respect.

It's strange that a third party feels insulted. Where is the rudeness or
lack of respect not shown or accorded to TS?

I believe the "offensive" remark is the one where I said "It's a no brainer
photograghing beauties." This is a cliche that is true. If TS is really insulted I would rather hear from him than a third party. Is there a vested interest?

I find it amusing that people post photos nonchalently and state that
photos are not to be commented upon. Of course I respect TS decision in this case.

I give due credit when it's deserved and also refrained from commenting on
serious/beginer's mistakes because of human sensivity. It's precisely for TS' self improvement that I commented here. Is it not a waste of time if TS had not shown the potential to be better to even try? Is it not better than saying "swee swee, more ,more"? What does TS gain from such comments?

To reply to your questions regarding why I am feeling offended by your remarks, is because I have seen many photographers who wants to share their work and learn at their own pace, but were discouraged because there are many people like you who likes to make remarks like this to make the whole community (forum) a hostile and unfriendly place to participate in. I have seen better days in this section, and having talked to many photographers who had contributed in this section before and never did after, reasons they gave were always about the remarks from so called experts that are insulting and offensive, without even having any credentials to proof that their remarks are worthy.. I am sure there are better ways to critique than being offensive.. and certainly there are different ways to shoot than trying to force one's idea on another..

I always try to encourage photographers to post whenever I meet them during shoots, and having encouraging comments first and foremost, should help beginners better than making them give up right before they even started exploring..

Getting this section to be what it's used to be, is really my wish.. that's all I want to say,

Reactions: Rockett
There are no hard and fast rules in photography as if there's a 'world guide to photography' to follow as long as one enjoys it
should suffice :D

frankly.. I dun think anyone is annoyed by the TS many threads.. ( heck ! i dun even see many people on the forum nowadays)
I guess we need people to share more images to keep the forum alive..
I m surprised how dead the forum is these days.. even in this section..

on the contrary, its actually more difficult to shoot beautiful people..
not really a no brainer..

i guess every photographer ( professional or otherwise) tends to have a certain style in their photos..
be it colors, composition etc.. but it could be their style..

there are 2 ways to look at it.. we can say its boring.. or we can say its a style that is tagged to the photographer..
And whenever you look at certain images.. u know tat its done by a certain photographer..
Maybe customers will always go to a particular photographer bcos of that style.

Is it a good thing or a bad thing ?
its really open to discussion..

And desaturated colors or not is not related to how skillful or not skillful the TS is.

But of cos, some people might not like it.. but its really individual preferences..

of cos .. good colors will never go out of fashion..
but we can also say.. good colors are boring.. we should try something different..;)

photography is always about creativity..

A story board style post....hmmm....that's creative. :think: