VISIBLE MO IV: Even Cheaper 1.6x Brush & SD Bundle (new package!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
V

vince123123

Description

This is a new MO for a newly repackaged bundle launched to give all of you a better deal for your money.

This is the New design 16mm Sensor Brush™ and a 16mm SBF brush plus we have added the appropriate SD (spinning device) and an extra (orange) adapter for the SBF brush, together with the adapter for the Sensor Brush itself (ie two adapters!)

Neatly packed for easy traveling, this kit includes the NEW pelican case insert fitted to store your items. This package is at least 10% cheaper than if you buy the Brush and SD separately (and this doesn’t even include the pelican case, inserts and the adapter for the SBF brush which comes with the package).

Econo1.jpg

If you wish to order any other items from Visible Dust, you can email me too.

Pricing Information

Due to the existence of under-cutters who enjoy crashing into the scene when an existing MO is still on-going, do contact me directly for pricing and promotion details and/or a quote for the products you are interested to order.

As far as I’m aware, these prices are the lowest that you can find in Singapore. If you are aware of any third party who can offer a lower price, I’ll see if it is possible to match that price competitively. Who knows, I may even buy from him/her to save the trouble.

MO Details

I will let this MO run until there is at least 20 people as there is a minimum quantity required for the MO. Once there is sufficient quantity to proceed, I will need to collect advanced payment due to the amounts involved.

There will be a collection date at Ruby and other collection arrangements may be made around Raffles Place.

As usual, support issues will be handled by Visible Dust directly (although I can't anticipate what sort of support issues you will ever require with brushes).

If you are interested to join in the MO or have any enquiries, do email me at vince1231234@ SPAMBOT with your contact particulars (Name, CS nick, handphone no. and email address) to place your order.

(replace SPAMBOT with yahoo.com.sg).

Alternatively, you can pm me (but pm space is limited). I would like to keep this thread clean for easier tracking and updating so direct your order/questions to my email or pm. Also, it’s more efficient to obtain your contact particulars via email than to chase people who put their nicks in the thread for their contact particulars.

Current Orders - 2

Upz for today!

Upz for the morning!

Current Orders - 4

Upz for the evening!

Upz for today!!!

Upz for the morning

Status
Not open for further replies.