Viola . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

radiation

Jan 30, 2005
hi everyone , nothin to do after work so decided to shoot tis lil one .

do gif me ur comments ya . 1st time shootin this .

41980482_7a9e8603a5.jpg

thanks n regards

Nice angle of the musical instrument whatever it is... :)

However, did you intentionally makes it hazy??

ericpooi said:
Nice angle of the musical instrument whatever it is... :)

However, did you intentionally makes it hazy??

yesh bro . coz wanna bring out da smooth feelin abit .

Title says it all, a Violin.

dondeys said:
Title says it all, a Violin.

I find the hazy part not so nice.

OT
Viola is not a violin.....its a bigger brother of the violin...part of the string instrument family....just like the cello and the Bass.

"Viola
The viola is slightly larger than the violin and has a deeper pitch in comparision. It is also in the "middle register" of the string family. Although not as popular as the violin, it is still a vital part of the orchestra."

tchuanye, you are right. however, i think this is a violin not a viola.... judging from the thickness of the strings...i am a violin and viola player so i know the difference.

i think if the thinnest string was included will be much better....the photo on captured 3 strings..give ppl a feel that the instrument has only 3 strings, incomplete to me...

tantingchin said:
tchuanye, you are right. however, i think this is a violin not a viola.... judging from the thickness of the strings...i am a violin and viola player so i know the difference.

i think if the thinnest string was included will be much better....the photo on captured 3 strings..give ppl a feel that the instrument has only 3 strings, incomplete to me...

Oh ok....I thought its a viola since thats the title of the shot. I play neither, so now I know that other than size the strings are thicker. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.