Vietnam Virtual Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

iltriumph

Feb 23, 2005
Saigon, Vietnam
www.vietnam720.com
Dear all,

Sharing Virtual Tour of Vietnam with u here at http://www.Vietnam720.com. It's updated every 2 to 3 days so bookmark me and return often, ok? :) Thank you.

Check out this virtual tour of Thanh Da, Ho Chi Minh City's favourite wedding shoot location

Last edited:
Very interesting...TFS.

Hi iltriumph

My 3 friends and I just came back from Ho Chi Minh last Monday night. Cu Chi Tunnel and Mekong Delta are very nice places.

Reunification-Palace-Garden.jpg

Latest update: Virtual tour of the president's living quarters in the Reunification Palace of Ho Chi Minh City. What's special here is that althought this is on the 2nd level, the garden in the centre gives it a feeling of being on the ground floor. Check it out at http://www.Vietnam720.com :D

Gaya-_Final_.jpg

Updated today. Virtual tour of a designer house in Ho CHi Minh City. Check out Gaya Vietnam at www.Vietnam720.com :)

i like this one! nice place. i'm wondering why your equi image doesnt seem to be generated as a preview? i mean, the equi image is a screen shot only? it doesnt seem to be "joining" at the sides/ends. Were they cropped? Maybe you want top prevent people from downloading them to generate their own 720 views?

Thank you Etegration.

Yeah, I had cropped it a little, deleting the nadir.

Hey, the image file is very small ma (36kb), so should not worry about being copying, right?

i like this one! nice place. i'm wondering why your equi image doesnt seem to be generated as a preview? i mean, the equi image is a screen shot only? it doesnt seem to be "joining" at the sides/ends. Were they cropped? Maybe you want top prevent people from downloading them to generate their own 720 views?

Bro, check your PM :)

Thank you Etegration.

Yeah, I had cropped it a little, deleting the nadir.

Hey, the image file is very small ma (36kb), so should not worry about being copying, right?

of course not. It's too sma;l for anyone to generate a full screen anyway. i do a droplet in Pano2VR, i generally stop using pano2QTVR for a while and use Pano2VR more and the droplets are a time saver. I create a droplet to generate the preview as sephia, output a final equi image and a thumbnail image (smaller), a flash and a devalVR version.

Bro, check your PM :)

;) i got your email too. so you know what to do liao hor.

The-Spa-_Final_.jpg

Hot from the oven: Virtual tour of a Spa in an up-market apartment in Ho Chi MInh City. Check it out at www.Vietnam720.com :)

I like this interior one too! Have you tried interoir HDR? i think this one will look good. In the past, i seldom do HDR as it takes me 75 images to gen one HDR 360 x 360 pano, now a lot more as i change some setup. i think the above in HDR will really bring it to a new feeling!

of course not. It's too sma;l for anyone to generate a full screen anyway. i do a droplet in Pano2VR, i generally stop using pano2QTVR for a while and use Pano2VR more and the droplets are a time saver. I create a droplet to generate the preview as sephia, output a final equi image and a thumbnail image (smaller), a flash and a devalVR version.

;) i got your email too. so you know what to do liao hor.

I like this interior one too! Have you tried interoir HDR? i think this one will look good. In the past, i seldom do HDR as it takes me 75 images to gen one HDR 360 x 360 pano, now a lot more as i change some setup. i think the above in HDR will really bring it to a new feeling!

The above is in HDR liow. Maybe it's the low res that don't justisfy it? Btw, i do +1 and -1 for HDR. Do u do +2 and -2? And why u need so many pictures? I only need 21 pictures for HDR. Am i missing something here?

The above is in HDR liow. Maybe it's the low res that don't justisfy it? Btw, i do +1 and -1 for HDR. Do u do +2 and -2? And why u need so many pictures? I only need 21 pictures for HDR. Am i missing something here?

i was using the 10-22mm mah, need 2 rows, one row 12 pic, 2 rows 24, multiply by 3 and add 3 more for nadir. ;)

it depends on scene, sometimes i +-1, sometimes +-2.

Ok bro. Thanks for the input.

Btw, I've just made an appoinment with a sex shop to do a pano for them. Should be quite interesting :D

Wait out :cool:

Ok bro. Thanks for the input.

Btw, I've just made an appoinment with a sex shop to do a pano for them. Should be quite interesting :D

Wait out :cool:

wahahahaha i cannot wait seeing you typed that already! hahaha i imagining a whole shelves of dildos and other toys. :bsmilie:

think you are not the only one interested.;p

Guys,

Sorry to disappoint u all.

I went to recee the location last night and it turned out to be only a place selling a few different types of condoms. It's a typical Vietnamese shop sizing only 3m by 3m. Plus they have a little shelf in the centre making the shoot not ideal.

What happened was that there was a 2 page write-up in an expat magazine about this 21 year-old university student doing this business. Thought it'd be interesting but it didn't turn out to be...

Sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.