Video on 1D Mk IV

seems cool to me... wonder if i will ever own a 1D series...
haha yeah me too... think the cost of the body alone is can pay for all my current gear and maybe more =X

Could not find the original "Where to buy 1D Mk4?" thread so riding on this one.

Sets are now available at the usual stores, and lowest price (cash) quoted was $6,600 including GST. Some stores have only one set so call and reserve before going down.

Happy shooting!

Could not find the original "Where to buy 1D Mk4?" thread so riding on this one.

Sets are now available at the usual stores, and lowest price (cash) quoted was $6,600 including GST. Some stores have only one set so call and reserve before going down.

Happy shooting!

that is 3 years of my poly school fees !!!!!!! :cry: hehs sorry for the ot

6.6k... think unless i get 4 months bonus at least, can dun bother liaos =X

Selling my 3 week old Mark 4 for 6.2K ..... No local warranty.

Damn, official NFL photographer, my dream..:thumbsup:

Any of you put your camera gear on the road like this?

124858920.jpg

seen all the pros at a golf event putting down everything on grass.. probably better than on the road? :bsmilie:

Any of you put your camera gear on the road like this?

124858920.jpg

Actually I rather put my gear down on the road than on grass - the last thing I want is some insect in my camera or dog poo on my camera!

I would think the rough surface of the road will scratch the equipment easily. Also, small pieces of sand will probably stick to the hood and underbody.

I would think the rough surface of the road will scratch the equipment easily. Also, small pieces of sand will probably stick to the hood and underbody.

Yes, agreed. For new cameras under 3 months old, I would hesitate to do that. However, after 1 year my camera is usually so worn out that it doesn't matter! :bsmilie::bsmilie: