mriel

Mar 23, 2014
North
Hi guys, just for sharing :D

Vavera_Cry_for_Ukraine.jpg

I'm unable to link title to image. please help

Hi Shizuma, here's the idea behind:
Vavera is a model from Ukraine. She was extremely discouraged with situation happening recently in her country. Ukraine is a unitary state composed of 24 provinces, borders Russia to the east and northeast, and country is home to 44.6 million people. Ukraine now in political crisis, tension between Ukraine and Russia increasing drastically due to dispute referendum in the Crimea(one of Ukraine’s province) showed an overwhelming majority in favor of joining the Russia.

:)

skin has been surface blurred a lil more than i would have liked. Some weird concave dimple thingy happening near her shoulder blade. With her current posture, not sure why there seems to be an indentation. Was something there and you shopped it away? A bra or bikini strap perhaps?

The reflection of the flag onto the lenses was a good idea, but looks shopped as well. There also seems to be some lines from under her left eyeglass?

another nitpick would be the title. Even with the explanation, i cant feel anything for it cos the style and mood of the pic totally contradicts what is explained.

............. probably hidden behind the shades .............. remove them ...... and you go :bigeyes:

I liked the reflection of the Ukraine flag. My only comment on the theme is.. since it's cry for Ukraine.. perhaps a low key shot is better?