Uwcs VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

waisj

Feb 25, 2003
OZilla
Visit site
Hi all

It is the time again for our Underwater Clubsnap SEED again. Please note down the preferences of venue or date of which you would like to meet up.

If there are no suggestions then we will be sticking to our old hang out, The Kopitiam at Plaza By the park.

To all those that are new, UWCS have come a long way since being put into commision. Hence forth thanking the Admins for creating a User Group discussion for us narc-ed Photographers.

The few of us forum starters have tried to dispense photography tips whenever we could, by any means that we could. We sincerely hope you all will benefit form it.

I have also seen the phography skills of our members improve by leaps and bounds. Kudos to all those for trying and improving. Do remember this saying "There is no value in an award winning picture if the eco-system was compromised to achieve it"

:vhappy: :cheergal:

To the new forum members, if you guys/gals can make it, please do attend our UWCS SEEDs, with people like Lanxx who is terribly fun (never a dull moment with him), kng our resident male model and cinematographer :lovegrin: , Beivied our beloved Tow Kae Neo and siaoon, Also to kthan our resident strobe and DSLR master. Of course Ah gong sehsuan.

Even for those that are thinking of entering Underwater Photography, do drop by and we can more or less give you some advise on how to go about doing it.

I will try my very best to attend all of the UWCS SEEDs throughout my numbered days here.

Come and don't be shy. We are a friendly bunch.

Cheers
cool.thumb.gif

how come siaoon no description one? haha....

i thought lensman and lovells wanna have seed at adex?

so soon? after my dive trip lah....trip on 30 Apr-2 May

btw, not a DSLR master....only one trip with the camera so far. And may try C-5050 for the first time on the May trip

Or one now, and one more later

ok then after 2 may would be good as well since i am quite busy this particular period....

unless you guys wanna oust me and not let me go to UWCS :cry: :cry:

waisj said:
ok then after 2 may would be good as well since i am quite busy this particular period....

Oh nooo you found out!! :p hehe just joking

waisj said:

:cry: :cry:....so sad... won't be able to attend...

waisj said:
Of course Ah gong sehsuan.

I will try my very best to attend all of the UWCS SEEDs throughout my numbered days here.

wah, i'm so touched, you remembered me as ah gong! which pronounciation? grand-daddy or blur? :D

eh, simi numbered days here? you posting overseas?

Rephrased:

"To the new forum members, if you guys/gals can make it, please do attend our UWCS SEEDs, with people like Lanxx who is terribly fun (never a dull moment with him), kng our resident male model and cinematographer , Beivied our beloved Tow Kae Neo (the only gal mostly). Siaoon, who is slow to warm up, but if you get him started, there he goes, Also to kthan our resident strobe and DSLR master/collector. Not to mention our moderator, Waisj, CS hunk, experienced diver and photographer. Of course Ah gong sehsuan, our own UWCS sports photographer"

:D :D

mm, i myself, siaoon and waisj will be there about afternoon la. maybe earlier, but at least will stay there for quite a whle lo. also meeting other diver friends and the group we dived with last weekend. just sms me la.

sehsuan said:
beivied, you mean at ADEX ah? i'm feeling sooooo sick now... just got my "sweets" from my GP... :cry:

take a good rest today la, before you go to ADEX.. yes i mean adex..

you people no need to work one ah .. wa biang ... nightshades is helping out there, different la..

so.. for those who went ADEX today....
any gd stuff over there??
got gd deal for photo equipment.. dive equipment...
books.. etc??
gdgd dive trip lobang?? if gd maybe we can organise another UWCS dive outing again...??

anyone got the timetable for all those talks.. esp for photography??
only know abt tony's talk nia....

aiya... saw lovells info on ADEX on the other threads liao.. blur me..
shld hav read all 1st... ;p

:kok:

Status
Not open for further replies.