User experience - Leica M-P (Typ 240)

Buildings are relatively easy to focus so you shouldn't be having mush problem.

Yes, agree that buildings are easier to focus. Cheers

Photos of retro looking wooden windows.

$Windows 2.jpg

$Windows 1.jpg

Photos of staircases taken at Vivocity

$Stairs 1.jpg

$Stairs 2.jpg

$Stairs 3.jpg

$Stairs 4.jpg

Very colour metal flower sculpture

$Metal flowers 1.jpg

Tables & Chairs

$Table n Chairs 1.jpg

$Table n Chairs 2.jpg

Hello Kit,

Do you experience chromatic abberations under bright environment or high contrast condition? Thank you.

Cheers,
Richard

Truthfully, I seldom check for CA. They don't bother me as much as e.g. complex curvilinear distortions, etc. Even if there is CA, it can be correctly in post.

Truthfully, I seldom check for CA. They don't bother me as much as e.g. complex curvilinear distortions, etc. Even if there is CA, it can be correctly in post.

Hello Kit,thank you for sharing. Cheers, Richard

Some photos of buildings taken at One North. Thought the Sandcralwer building is kind of cool.

$Buona Vista 1.jpg

$Buona Vista 2.jpg

$Buona Vista 3.jpg

$Buona Vista 4.jpg

$Buona Vista 5.jpg

Photos of buildings taken at Biopolis.

$Buona Vista 6.jpg

$Buona Vista 7.jpg

$Buona Vista 8.jpg

$Buona Vista 9.jpg

$Buona Vista 10.jpg

Another photo also taken at Biopolis

$Buona Vista 11.jpg

A security personnel on motorcycle approached me and asked where I was from and why am I taking photos. Just a few minutes into my shutter therapy session. It shows there are lots of CCTVs at Biopolis. LOL.

Another photo also taken at Biopolis

View attachment 6640

A security personnel on motorcycle approached me and asked where I was from and why am I taking photos. Just a few minutes into my shutter therapy session. It shows there are lots of CCTVs at Biopolis. LOL.

not that i'm against image sharing, but perhaps qx3007hi you could create your own thread in the APAD section or in the landscape / street sections to share your captures.

After all this is a thread created in the "review" section.

not that i'm against image sharing, but perhaps qx3007hi you could create your own thread in the APAD section or in the landscape / street sections to share your captures.

After all this is a thread created in the "review" section.

Hello ricleo, thank you for your feedback. Cheers, Richard