Urgent request for volunteer digital photographers for Red Cross International Bazaar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadus

Jan 17, 2002
HWZ?
mylife.clubsnap.org
Dear friends,

I'm helping a friend to look for photographers.

The event is the Red Cross International Bazaar 2004, at the Singapore Expo, Hall 4, 3rd April, 10am-10pm

There are already some volunteer photographers on hand, however, since the place is large hence, we need more for coverage and backup.

We would like to find 3 photographers, one photographer for 3 shifts on this day :
1) 10am - 2pm (Highlight : Opening Ceremony)
2) 2pm - 6pm (Highlight : Celebrity Street Challenge - its a street soccer game)
3) 6pm - 10pm (Highlight : 'Cocktail and Sambal' Night - evening programme)

We want digic photographers, ie those who use digital cameras. And of cos they bring their own camera ok but we'd provide some meal allowance in the form of the bazaar coupons, ie. $10 worth per person, so that they can use at the event. Also if they incur any other cost in doing the photography, which they must let us know beforehand, an estimated cost.

Please email your interest to Idono_ac@hotmail.com. Or you can PM me.
I'll put you in touch with the organisers.

Yes ! I'm interested for the following. I'm using Canon 10D.

Please SMS me at 96672442, Nicholas. So you need anymore Photographer.

2) 2pm - 6pm (Highlight : Celebrity Street Challenge - its a street soccer game)

dreamsx said:
Yes ! I'm interested for the following. I'm using Canon 10D.

Please SMS me at 96672442, Nicholas. So you need anymore Photographer.

Will u be there snap snap .. :D

sent 2 pms but no replies or anything from him

zodnm said:
sent 2 pms but no replies or anything from him

Suggest you email the organiser, they contacted me and assign me to shoot the celebrity with details given.. :cool:

Going to snap snap .. :D

u know which email to contact?

thx thx :)

Status
Not open for further replies.