Urgent request: 7D needed for Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecclesiasm

May 3, 2003
Bedok
marvinlee.multiply.com
Dear bros,

Am in a predicament. Got to shoot a wedding for Saturday, but both my 5600HS and Sony 56flashes cannot be fired from my camera. I think circuitry on camera is faulty.

Will appreciate any brother who could loan me your 7D if you're not gonna use it for the weekend. Only need the camera unit as I have the batteries and the grip. A token sum will be given in return for your kind help.

Best case scenario, I'll self-collect from you tonight. If not, let me know what's your best arrangement.

Thankss,
Marvin

SMS: 91918-two-64

Dear bros,

Am in a predicament. Got to shoot a wedding for Saturday, but both my 5600HS and Sony 56flashes cannot be fired from my camera. I think circuitry on camera is faulty.

Will appreciate any brother who could loan me your 7D if you're not gonna use it for the weekend. Only need the camera unit as I have the batteries and the grip. A token sum will be given in return for your kind help.

Best case scenario, I'll self-collect from you tonight. If not, let me know what's your best arrangement.

Thankss,
Marvin

SMS: 91918-two-64

Yo Bro,

It could be your hot shoe contacts are dirty.
Try cleaning the contacts to remove any oxide layer with a cotton bud or rub it
with eraser (pencil eraser)

rgds,
Sulhan

Bro...this is a perfect time to upgrade yr camera to A-700 liao

me also having same problem... i realise the hot shoe contact is dirty.. sometimes i shift the flash abit and it fires liao...

A700 not out yet and he need it this saturday hehe

upz for u...
if not hardly will anyone spot this ad
since there not much of a 7D users around

Think I won't be taking during the dinner already. Will leave that to Kelvin Koh... heh heh.

I'm doing this for a good friend actually. But now... sigh...

I'll use have to rely on f/1.4 and f/1.8 and fire camera flash if really needed...unless someone can loan me one for the day...

Anyone?

just wondering.. does your on-camera flash work? If it works, maybe can try wireless? get a cheapo flash bracket..mount your flash and you are good to go.. :)

Thank you all for your concern and ups..appreciated!

I've managed to get a pleasant offer from "a" Studio Friend... :thumbsup:

Thank you Beng Chye! :lovegrin:

As Help has been received. I'll now close this thread!

PS: KM/Sony ppl are best bros around....

Status
Not open for further replies.