Urgent : Looking for photographer from 10 - 14 Dec 2007

Status
Not open for further replies.

chunger

Mar 12, 2004
Tampines
Hi All Fellow CSers,

I am looking urgently for some student who are having a holiday and can cover wholeday event from the date stated above.

Interested candidate please sms me at 91470412 for further discussion. Please note that this is a paid job but on a budget due to it is a exchange student project by my client.

The requirements for photographer is to able to tag along with the activities along with all the students coming from different part of the world and capture what they are doing for the pass few days of their exchange program in SG. :D

Hope this will be some good chance for some newbie to gain some experience.

Cheers,
Mike

Hi All Fellow CSers,

I am looking urgently for some student who are having a holiday and can cover wholeday event from the date stated above.

Interested candidate please sms me at 91470412 for further discussion. Please note that this is a paid job but on a budget due to it is a exchange student project by my client.

The requirements for photographer is to able to tag along with the activities along with all the students coming from different part of the world and capture what they are doing for the pass few days of their exchange program in SG. :D

Hope this will be some good chance for some newbie to gain some experience.

Cheers,
Mike

Had SMS you earlier, awaiting for your reply.

Thanks for all the interested party. Already shortlisted a few ppl. Confirmed photographer will be contacted on Saturday.

Cheers,
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.