Urgent Loan : CF Card

Status
Not open for further replies.

junyang

Jan 24, 2003
Visit site
Need to loan 1 256mb cfcard or 512mb cf card.. either will do.. need it urgently tomorrow before six...

Anyone can loan? As im having some cash flow problem.. i wont be able to pay cash.. but i can place an item of value like a canon powershot a70 with you.. until i return the cf card..

pls pm me.. very urgent

Need it for about 6 days...

ThANks!

yaoxing said:
Please let me know when you can return it to me. This cannot go on ad infinitum.

You mean he has not return to you? You better contact him then and demand for it to be return or you will sell the a70!

increditable, borrow for so long... :bigeyes:

better call him directly to get him if you have his/her hp.

up for you~ :sweat:

nemesis32 said:
You mean he has not return to you? You better contact him then and demand for it to be return or you will sell the a70!
I lent it to him and did not demand his A70.
pshing said:
increditable, borrow for so long... :bigeyes:
better call him directly to get him if you have his/her hp.
up for you~ :sweat:
I lost his handphone number. Otherwise would have contacted him.

then no choice lor, but to wait for his reply here.Anyway his last activity is 3hrs ago :) hope he log in soon n reply u

cast123 said:
then no choice lor, but to wait for his reply here.Anyway his last activity is 3hrs ago :) hope he log in soon n reply u

He already offered to buy it from me at cost price, which I don't think is practical because I bought this TwinMOS CF card in 2002, when it cost $270 for 512MB.

Even if he mean current cost price I still don't wish to let go because I need it as a spare to my new CF card.

Why not just take it at cost price and get a new 512mb CF card? It'll be new. And a new Sandisk Ultra II is now below 200 anyway?

yaoxing said:
He already offered to buy it from me at cost price, which I don't think is practical because I bought this TwinMOS CF card in 2002, when it cost $270 for 512MB.

Even if he mean current cost price I still don't wish to let go because I need it as a spare to my new CF card.

sorry to hear you got this problem...

how about asking him to buy you back a similar card?

hope things work out for you.

Sorry to hear this but i doubt he will return it to you already. If you can, at least get him to pay you abt 150-200 soyou can get a brand new one. Even if you get it back, it will definitely not be in the same condition as you lent him.

P.s. considered setting a thread asking people who know him to pm you his contact?

nemesis32 said:
Sorry to hear this but i doubt he will return it to you already. If you can, at least get him to pay you abt 150-200 soyou can get a brand new one. Even if you get it back, it will definitely not be in the same condition as you lent him.

P.s. considered setting a thread asking people who know him to pm you his contact?
Hmm.... I doubt he's that kind of person. Things are still under control at the moment. Thanks guys. Someone sent me his contact number already.

yaoxing said:
Hmm.... I doubt he's that kind of person. Things are still under control at the moment. Thanks guys. Someone sent me his contact number already.

Ok. I think he's still fairly active on clubsnap anyway. Hopes everything turns out fine! :)

Hi yaoxing! Really sorry for the delay!

Would like to make a public apology for the inconvenience i've caused you over the period of time the card was loaned. Would return it to you asap when i'm free.. Been very busy these few days.. Having my exams and stuff like that..

I don't know how i can compensate you, but i can offer to buy the new 512mb CF card you bought at the same price, if you're agreeable..

Sorry once again!

If it's alright with you, could i personally deliver it to you this coming saturday?

:bigeyes: You really good ah, said want to borrow for 6 days become 2 months plus, somemore must have the borrower chase you only you come out and admit to it.. please-lar don't be so 'chow kuan', its ppl like you that makes the CS community think twice before helping someone out ;(

Gymrat76 said:
:bigeyes: You really good ah, said want to borrow for 6 days become 2 months plus, somemore must have the borrower chase you only you come out and admit to it.. please-lar don't be so 'chow kuan', its ppl like you that makes the CS community think twice before helping someone out ;(

I second that :nono:

Guys.. peace please... try not to flame anyone here. Instead of scolding him, maybe just find out from him what are his difficulties. All I know is he is taking his prelims now and won't be free to come out often. I just want a confirmed date when he can return to me. Buying the CF from me would be ok, but I really don't know how much to ask for. Not very nice for me to quote a price that's too high. It's the same 512MB one that's selling for $115 at TwinMOS now: http://www.twinmos.com.sg/ebuy/prodView.asp?idproduct=15

yaoxing said:
Guys.. peace please... try not to flame anyone here. Instead of scolding him, maybe just find out from him what are his difficulties. All I know is he is taking his prelims now and won't be free to come out often. I just want a confirmed date when he can return to me. Buying the CF from me would be ok, but I really don't know how much to ask for. Not very nice for me to quote a price that's too high. It's the same 512MB one that's selling for $115 at TwinMOS now: http://www.twinmos.com.sg/ebuy/prodView.asp?idproduct=15

Oh.. simple then.. he can buy it from you at $115 then (equivalent of a new piece). Quite fair since you can then go and get the 512 at $115 (if you want) and he gets to keep your (older) piece. Since he's borrowed it for quite a while and is willing to compensate you for the inconvenience, the depreciation of the new piece vs your piece is the compensation lor. Think thats fair to everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.