Urgent Help on Zenitar 16mm Fisheye

Status
Not open for further replies.

weevil84

Jul 26, 2004
Tampines
Hi guys, wonder if anyone out there owns a Zenitar 16mm Fisheye and uses it on a EOS. I'm currently using it on my EOS and found out that the meter reading doesnt change when i turn the aperture ring. I am using an EOS 66 and at Av mode. Does anyone know the problem or is there any problem at all?? i think it is that the pin that actually activates the aperture ring is not depressed by my camera due the body's design. :cry:

denniskee said:
call me, did afew mod on manual lens to eos camera bodies.

the lens not mine... :( trying it out only.. i think will approach you once i buy it over at the end of the year... still need to try out on my EF first to see how it performs with the FD mount... :think:

Thanks!

weevil84 said:
Hi guys, wonder if anyone out there owns a Zenitar 16mm Fisheye and uses it on a EOS. I'm currently using it on my EOS and found out that the meter reading doesnt change when i turn the aperture ring. I am using an EOS 66 and at Av mode. Does anyone know the problem or is there any problem at all?? i think it is that the pin that actually activates the aperture ring is not depressed by my camera due the body's design. :cry:

My eos 30 meter doesnt work w the Zenitar.
Will not meter at all. I think its not compatible.
Maybe need to mod.
I guess its same for your cam.
I left it as is cos the Zenitar works w my other body, the EOS 3

Status
Not open for further replies.