Urbanathlon 12.5km run with obstacles

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll be interesting to see the take up rate as the fee is quite expensive and the prizes are not too attractive.

The recent women 10K run by GE is getter. :p

feels like SOC all over again ... ;p

Heh.. not only that, but also the advanced SOC course at OCS! (Minus the SBO and rifle...)

strange registration procedure..

and i suspect the cost of the registration comes largely from the cost of the 6 month "FOC" magazines..

Heh.. not only that, but also the advanced SOC course at OCS! (Minus the SBO and rifle...)

ya ... can do it for free when we go back for reservist ... plus we also get the FOC magazine subscription ... pioneer magazine .. :bsmilie:

Date: 310110(Sun)
Time: 0700-1100 hrs
Place: Marina Promenade.

Next weekend.

Cheers.

Definitely reminds me of my SOC in NS days 15yrs ago, almost went to register for the race but then afraid my beer belly's gonna get in the way of the wall... oh well.....back to my couch and tv....

Definitely reminds me of my SOC in NS days 15yrs ago, almost went to register for the race but then afraid my beer belly's gonna get in the way of the wall... oh well.....back to my couch and tv....

hahaha....can't stop laughing.... best read of all

cheers

You can participate thru photography by submitting your photos of the event here for the photo contest http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=639943 ;)

just take note..

"In all cases where entrant's images are used, Nikon Singapore and Men's Health Magazine reserve the right to do so without obtaining the further prior permission of the winner, and without offering any further compenstaiton of any form. However, where any image is reproduced in print, the photographer will be credited."

for the event i will definitely be there...should be as shiok as the 9km southern ridges route also carrying camera gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.