[Urban/Architecture] Rights to shoot buildings from public space

The other alternative is to be cute and innocent and pull a Puss In Boots expression.

But I think this works best for people below 20 :p ie Not me

Haha if i do that the uncle will puke

I agree that we are not within the development boundary, but even so, according to Lord denning in the case of marl borough , cant rem the case exactly lol, exclusion clause, such as disclaimer Have to be prominently displayed. It's a tricky battle and of course do not provoke the security offices, less you will want them to use provocation as a defence if they do smash your camera.

Shizuma said:
since I am not able to speak French, I would make gestures of my ardent admiration of his work, maybe he will feel flattered and even pose for me...being friendly helps :) [but the French are notorious for speaking only French even if the person you are speaking with can speak 3 other languages excluding the one you are speaking to him/her in]

I think sometimes if requesting a security guard to move off does not work it is always easier to change angle. Water is flexible and takes the easiest path... I cannot imagine the security guard purposely hopping into every one of your frame...

U can speak to them in mandarin or Malay or Tamil. Have better response. But then the younger French are more open and do try to speak English to non french speaking

U can speak to them in mandarin or Malay or Tamil. Have better response. But then the younger French are more open and do try to speak English to non french speaking

Actually, if you read into history, the French are not particularly fond of the English, they are always at war, which is one reason why they don't speak to you in English.

rhino123 said:
Actually, if you read into history, the French are not particularly fond of the English, they are always at war, which is one reason why they don't speak to you in English.

Yes, I know about the history. French can speak English, but they choose not to due to historical reasons. That's why if u speak mandarin in France, they will then be willing to speak to u in English. If u add in some french, they will be quite happy. But then, the younger French tend to be more open