Upgrading of Flickr account

Status
Not open for further replies.

Occellatus

Oct 2, 2008
Hi bros/sis,

Understand that a normal member enjoys 100MB of space per month. One cannot exceed the stipulated amount for storage in any one month. Sets are also limited to 3.

However, for about $50 (rough estimation) per month, one can enjoy unlimited upload of photos if im not mistaken.

Would like to know if any bros/sis do upgrade their flickr account and how's the account after upgrading? Would anyone like to share their experiences?

The pro account is 24.95 USD a year, which is slightly more than 2 USD a month. ( not 50 bucks a month .. so ex .. unless it is some other high end package that i am missing out )

After upgrading it works as it is advertised :)

The pro account is 24.95 USD a year, which is slightly more than 2 USD a month. ( not 50 bucks a month .. so ex .. unless it is some other high end package that i am missing out )

After upgrading it works as it is advertised :)

so sorry....i mistyped! :embrass: yeah....I figured 24.95 x 2 is about $50..so yeah...50 bucks per year...:)

So did you upgrade your acc bro?:)

Yup. cause i got alot of pics i wanted to upload. it is relatively cheap storage, i signed up for 2 yrs.

Ryan

so sorry....i mistyped! :embrass: yeah....I figured 24.95 x 2 is about $50..so yeah...50 bucks per year...:)

So did you upgrade your acc bro?:)

Huh ? 24.95 is more like 36

I also signed up for 2 years to share the photos with friends and relatives. With USD slightly lower now, it's worth if you share alot of photos. Bandwidth is also fast for me, even during peak hrs.

Curious why there is less people posing Picasa Web? It is giving 1GB free..... and have no limit on the number of photos... :)

after i use flickr, i stopped using picasa.

flickr is more interactive and you can share you photos worldwide and with your friends and family. moreover the address of the website is way much easier to remember. :bigeyes:

after i use flickr, i stopped using picasa.

flickr is more interactive and you can share you photos worldwide and with your friends and family. moreover the address of the website is way much easier to remember. :bigeyes:

True... :)

Have signed up for Flickr....i think its really interactive like what u guys mentioned....and the cost is affordable too....thks so much guys. :)

I think picasaweb has a problem if you want to link your photos on sites other than blogspot. I just noticed this problem.

I have a pro account and it's wonderful.. esp when I can just keep posting loads of pics to it and hotlink it off easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.