Updated : Seagate Spirit of the Race 2009 Winners

Edmund

ClubSNAP Admin
Staff member
Jan 17, 2002
Singapore
eoslightbox.com
We have the pleasure to announce the winning entries in the long-concluded Seagate Spirit of the Race 2009 competition (apologies for the long delay in tabulation and announcement)

First Place winner (Seagate 2 Terabyte FreeAgent™ Desk Drive)

WOW_What_a_crowd_.jpg

by ribena

Runner-ups (Seagate 320GB FreeAgent™ Go Drive with Dock and Case)

Supreme Race
Supreme_Race.jpg

by Jupiter

One day I will be a Singapore F1 driver
1940.jpg

by lokeyuen

Catch up
LiewTongLeng3.jpg

by LiewTL

Merlion
beebee_Merlion.jpg

by beebee

Glamour_Of_Night_Race.jpg

by rtbh

Congratulations to all the winners. Please PM the following details to Darren and myself :-
1. Real Name
2. Identity Card Number
3. Phone Number

We will advise on collection of prizes upon receipt of the above information.

* Last Day of Prizes collection: 1st June 2010.
All Prizes uncollected after the above date will be donated and use for ClubSNAP funding.

I'm surprised why pictures of racing cars freezed in action can win the prizes. Isn't the theme of the competition supposed to be "Spirit of the Race"?

The organiser has mentioned the following:
"The competition seeks to capture the ‘Spirit’ of the race in Singapore – not just the race itself but the excitement and activities around Singapore. We are looking for photos that show how the event has captured the hearts and the imagination of Singaporeans. Whether its street celebrations, race day parties, the preparations, corporate functions, or just people out and about enjoying the excitement – it’s all about capturing the unique qualities Singapore brings to this international event."

I don't think those pictures of racing cars have captured the critical "spirit" of the race.