Update! Update! Update!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Very cool siah! Good luck again! ;D

Too bad i know nuts bout it...and lousy cam. Can't help, can't support loh... so can only TCSS support here. :D

Good work. :bsmilie:

niterider said:
Too bad i know nuts bout it...and lousy cam. Can't help, can't support loh... so can only TCSS support here. :D
Dun worry abt whatever "lousy" cam. even rookie photographer like me (with a P&S cam) is in the committee to help out. We dun juz need photographers, we need people with passion for this project. You can always help out with the organising committee. :p

We have the following groups:
1. Info Management
2. Promo & Advertising
3. Zone Management
4. Camera Setup
5. Post Production

Jackie
Info Management
Uniquely Orchard Committee

dolpjki said:
Dun worry abt whatever "lousy" cam. even rookie photographer like me (with a P&S cam) is in the committee to help out. We dun juz need photographers, we need people with passion for this project. You can always help out with the organising committee. :p

We have the following groups:
1. Info Management
2. Promo & Advertising
3. Zone Management
4. Camera Setup
5. Post Production

Jackie
Info Management

Okie :) Then pls help send/give me more info on the proj. You can email me at niterider@gawab.com and hope to take it from there with you guys :D

Thanks niterider. I've emailed u the info.
Hope to see you soon. :p

Jackie
Info Management Group

If you need a photographer to document the event, I'm game, :) but from the looks of it, it's already been taken :bsmilie:

Well done folks :thumbsup: Who says photography is boring :)

espn said:
If you need a photographer to document the event, I'm game, :) but from the looks of it, it's already been taken :bsmilie:

Well done folks :thumbsup: Who says photography is boring :)
Thanks espn for your offer. I'll remember that ;)
Will definitely call upon ur help when needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.