Unrelated posts in Specific sub-forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

satan_18349

Deregistered
May 6, 2004
hell 極樂世&
Is sub forum like Workshop, Studio/Model Shoots becoming a place for any one to just post their own opinions, comments (i.e unrelated) esp on other members' thread on model shoot??

Same thing happening to the B&S, although i think anyone knows its the basic respect not to post banal talks and yet people are doing it. (Moderators have been reminding times and times again too) ;(

YOU may be just wanting to jag up your number of posts, itchy hands, splatting your wonderful knowledges on anything etc etc , but............ PLEASE do it somewhere else in places like General Discussions.

Thank you.

If you have examples of these, pls post them here. The Mods will look into it.

The Moderator
ClubSNAP

Somehow, I wonder if the mods are acting like our parents, we always look for them when something goes wrong. But more often, it's the scolding(lock) and cane(block). Looks like most people here don't really know how to behave. Or most probably it has to do with the chinese culture and the authoritarian family tradition, "You don't do what I did not say yes", instead of "You can do what I did not say no". Bleah... NUTS (No U-Turn Syndrome)

Ah... I think I'm getting OT. Not the real discussion for this thread.

satan_18349, I have posted a warning on your thread. For future reference, you can approach the relevant mod in charge directly if you feel there are OT discussions on your thread. I will close this thread since it has served its purpose.

The Moderator
ClubSNAP

Status
Not open for further replies.