Unable to change personal setting

seanyzf

Apr 2, 2011
As above I receive the msg below whenever i tried to change some setting.. MODs, what is happening?

seanyzf, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

As above I receive the msg below whenever i tried to change some setting.. MODs, what is happening?

seanyzf, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Please provide more detais :-

1. Which section are you trying to post in?
2. What function are you trying to access?
3. Other pertinent information to allow us to troubleshoot.

Please note that your account is newly-created and there are restrictions in place for members who have registered for less than 30 days OR have less than 50 posts.

I'm unable to edit the whole lot of personal setting as below

Settings -> My Settings - > All sub settings