Ultrachallenge 2003, 13 April, Bedok Adventure Park

Status
Not open for further replies.

finkster

Feb 12, 2003
SG
Visit site
Yet another event to practise your photography. This time, fast action shots & sports.

Not much details out yet, but saw the ad in the paper a few days ago. It's a competition & a place to showcase sports like bike trials, inline-skating, climbing, and lots more stuff like that.

More details:

Ultrachallenge 2003

Date : 13 April Sun
Venue : Bedok Adventure Park, Bedok North Street 1
Time : 9am-5pm

Type of sports : Aggressive inline, skateboard, BMX park, speed trials, BMX flatland & bouldering.

Fringe activities : Fear Factor(SG version), street culture - graffiti workshop.

Attendance list:

1)

1) nEkOgOtCh
2) dagger
3) willyfoo
4)
5)

Just the day after my company event... I'm going to be exhausted there but I can't miss this.

Originally posted by finkster
More details:

Ultrachallenge 2003

Date : 13 April Sun
Venue : Bedok Adventure Park, Bedok North Street 1
Time : 9am-5pm

Type of sports : Aggressive inline, skateboard, BMX park, speed trials, BMX flatland & bouldering.

Fringe activities : Fear Factor(SG version), street culture - graffiti workshop.

Attendance list:

1)

where's the adventure park located at? i mean, is is near to the MRT or cinema or something?

Never heard of a Bedok Adventure Park.

But Bedok North St 1 is around Bedok Bus Interchange area and so it is within walking distance from Bedok MRT.

Originally posted by newuser
Never heard of a Bedok Adventure Park.

But Bedok North St 1 is around Bedok Bus Interchange area and so it is within walking distance from Bedok MRT.

Its located just next to the Bedok Library.

wow so near my place, count me in ;)

1) nEkOgOtCh
2) dagger
3) willyfoo
4) thoa_rs
5)

1) nEkOgOtCh
2) dagger
3) willyfoo
4) thoa_rs
5) xmen1977
6) Java_Guru (tentative - still trying to find that 70-200 F4 L to shoot with! ) ;(

PS : I stay around there too!

Originally posted by Java_Guru
1) nEkOgOtCh
2) dagger
3) willyfoo
4) thoa_rs
5) xmen1977
6) Java_Guru (tentative - still trying to find that 70-200 F4 L to shoot with! ) ;(

PS : I stay around there too!

ehhh... how come you need the 70-200 f4L when you have the mama lens of the 70-200 range (f2.8)?

heehee:D

Sebastian, u went? I didn't go... too tired to wake up early enough.:D

Went for the pet show in the late afternoon at stadium cove though, which wasn't too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.