UFO at Istana?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know what it is.. must be this, explains everything... :bsmilie:

f-harrypotter3.jpg

I see a big "elephant"..time to send it down to the service centre to have it gun down :bsmilie:

Simple physics.
A car pass by and spray a big nonsticky plastic dirt onto your lens, since you point it upward it will stay there becuase of friction or static electricity. when next time you point your cam horizontal and the dirt is gone due to gravity.

that's UPV, Unmanned Photo vehicle! :bsmilie:

Could it be this?;)
Picture_023a.jpg

it's a bird?...NO!
it's a plane?... NO!
....it's SUPERMAN!

Aaa... i took about two shoots... then other dont have this thingy there ><

:cool: take a white sheet of paper(drawing block) set your aoerture to smallest ...perhaps f22 and shoot... see the resault, if theres ablack mark confirmed its a dust....:embrass:

leeter said:
never remember any plane flying past except birds. But it don't look like a bird to me.

could it be 2 birds hugging on flight?...

P1010058.jpg

okay, heres the pic that i took right before the one with the weird object....

btw, its c5050, possibility of it being dust is very low... if you say its burnt out pixel, its more realistic bah

Looks like a Volkswagen Beetle....;)

But what if its a real UFO. I wonder how many will dismiss it as a speck of dust if they had actually shot one but cannot believe it...... hmmm... :)

But if dust, it should be consistent shouldn't it?

there's only two chances of such happening:
1. Its a dust on the exterior of the lens (and it was shaked off the very next shoot)
2, Its a real UFO that happen to be there?

Thats what i thought, but haha never mind about that, all i want to do is to share what i've caught. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.