5698256159_4c63128079_z.jpg

3. Jumping spider! Confirm! xD
5698828016_63dc007785_z.jpg

4. ?? IDK! =<
5698827634_b0fd4f15b1_z.jpg

5. A very...hairy...ladybird? o.o
5698868213_a519511ef4_z.jpg

Last edited:
Nice shots of green shield bugs (I think you're right). First time I've seen one (or better yet seen two). Wasn't one more behind those two (so we could ask what were they queuing for - ATM withdrawal?)?

Good harvest Crystal. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nice ~ I like #3 :)

Good catch of the ubin's residents crystal! :) :thumbsup:
I didn't know they looked like insects..............................:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Nice shots of green shield bugs (I think you're right). First time I've seen one (or better yet seen two). Wasn't one more behind those two (so we could ask what were they queuing for - ATM withdrawal?)?

Nope there are only two of them. Ha ha! Actually this pair kept moving around. The 1st one kept trying to smell the 2nd's one butt. >< Suspect that they will mate soon after but in order to shoot them have to stand under the hot sun which i gave up after 10min. Haha!

Good harvest Crystal. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks uncle lew!

Nice ~ I like #3 :)

Thanks jane!

Good catch of the ubin's residents crystal! :) :thumbsup:
I didn't know they looked like insects..............................:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

Thanks mm! It took me awhile to get your joke. HAHAHA!

#3's my fav, nice compo!

Can visit Nature's Niche some day, they've a lot of books on bugs u might be interested in, and maybe some field guides to ID common sg insects.

loboclerk said:
#3's my fav, nice compo!

Can visit Nature's Niche some day, they've a lot of books on bugs u might be interested in, and maybe some field guides to ID common sg insects.

Thanks nicky! Glad you like it!
Ok will go check it out on sunday! Wa they close on all odd days. =<

madmartian said:
Haha, it monday only..............................:bsmilie: :bsmilie:
Huh huh? What thing monday? >_>

Huh huh? What thing monday? >_>
Monday is the beginning of the week which is always or most of the time the brain is slow after a weekend.................................:bsmilie: :bsmilie:...........get it? :think: