U.S.A.F. Pararescue Jumper

Status
Not open for further replies.

mybearbrick

Nov 16, 2004
My previous 1/6th action figures include NAVY SEAL CQB and EKO COBRA.
The latest addition is the United States Air Force PARARESCUE JUMPER.

U.S.A.F. PARARESCUE JUMPER
1/6th Action Figure
Costume by Very Hot
TRUETYPE:BRONZE Body by Hot Toys

more pictures available here.
©mybearbrick 2007​
my other toy posts: mini EVA-00 (New Movie Version), mini EVA-01 (New Movie Version), GETTER-1 OVA Ver., Navy Seal CQB, A Chiseled Face, 武装神姫 HOWLING, Overman (Rd2), EVA-03, EVA-02 (1997 Movie Ver.), EKO COBRA, Street Fighter BALROG (US)/M.BISON (JP), Street Fighter Guile, Superman™ KEN, Saber Fate/Stay Night, EVA-01, EVA, MazinKaiser, Patlabor Ingram-1, Griffon, Gaiking, Dangaioh, Convoy (Optimus Prime), Megatron, Overman, Zaku II, GM Sniper Custom Ver.Ka.

Nice, out of curiosity. How much do they cost. Must be hard on you with 2 hobbies.

each will set you back at least a hundred. ex hobby.
not to mention the accessories and all the weapons.

Nice, out of curiosity. How much do they cost. Must be hard on you with 2 hobbies.

box sets costs around S$120, self-bashing like this costs about S$100.
quite alright lah.... i spend less than 5% of my salary on toys (really masak-masak), somtimes more if investing on my Nikon. My main splurge is still to buy into investments... LOL

advrider said:
each will set you back at least a hundred. ex hobby.
not to mention the accessories and all the weapons.

Eh advrider a collector too?
yes... expensive hobby, thats why I not full-time into 1/6th or 12-inch. Just die hard on my REVOLTECHs and some Bandai stuff.

Cheesecake said:
nice work.

perhaps with a black background, the mood can be more intense.

thanks dude, i had wanted to use black but my existing black bg is crapy (lots of wrinkles). I had chosen light blue becos it is jumper, so bg mimics the blue sky mah (lame reason...:p):bsmilie:

still, it is nice. expensive hobbies. :bsmilie:

haha thanks. there are more expensive collections out there that I dare not even put a finger on.... :nono:

Thanks for posting your pics of the Very Hot Pararescue Jumper - don't see many pics on the net, have you posted your pics on OSW (onesixthwarriors) ? after looking at your pics at your blog I'm tempted to get one myself.

Thanks for posting your pics of the Very Hot Pararescue Jumper - don't see many pics on the net, have you posted your pics on OSW (onesixthwarriors) ? after looking at your pics at your blog I'm tempted to get one myself.

nope. not really a die hard 1/6th collector. so i just lurk there ;p
furthermore mine is just a basic costume set, not really even a kit bash.
but glad u like the pics, it is definitely worth scoring this piece or any piece from VH. ;)

Actually I think it would be welcomed on OSW given that there are so few pics of this VH version and that your pics are good :)

Looks like VH have improved on their quality, I got the VH Night Ops Jumper and wasn’t too impressed with it especially now that I can compare it with HT.

Btw also enjoyed the other 1/6 reviews on your blog, where and how much did you get the 3.5G nude ? between the HT and G3.5, which do you prefer ? I’m new to 1/6 collecting, bought a few HTs some mths back, (F-18 Aviator, SEAL VBSS PCU, SWAT 3.0, HALO UDT Dry Suit & GIGN Team Leader) I didn’t go for the latest 2 models cos was looking for something a little different, too bad I missed the USMC Sniper.

Actually I think it would be welcomed on OSW given that there are so few pics of this VH version and that your pics are good :)

Looks like VH have improved on their quality, I got the VH Night Ops Jumper and wasn’t too impressed with it especially now that I can compare it with HT.

Btw also enjoyed the other 1/6 reviews on your blog, where and how much did you get the 3.5G nude ? between the HT and G3.5, which do you prefer ? I’m new to 1/6 collecting, bought a few HTs some mths back, (F-18 Aviator, SEAL VBSS PCU, SWAT 3.0, HALO UDT Dry Suit & GIGN Team Leader) I didn’t go for the latest 2 models cos was looking for something a little different, too bad I missed the USMC Sniper.

If i am not wrong, i think VH Night Ops Jumper was the first VH, followed by SDUs. Back then the weapons arent weathered so much. Now, the re-issues are weathered. I got my G3.5 from PlayPen at 17.9 members (u.p. 19.90). But I would definitely opt for HT!! Its more expensive, but they are the best body around. The best part is that it comes with spare flexi-fingers (refering to the body alone in blister pack, eg. TrueType Bronze as reviewed in my blog).
I don't get pilots because they are usually more expensive than military. Yikes... u missed the USMC Sniper Brad Pitt? can try ur luck at CSC. I thought MEFII was cool, but my urge was curbed by getting the PJ (though not the same but similar theme outfit).

Status
Not open for further replies.