narloke

Mar 24, 2006
Yishun
narloke.deviantart.com
1) Rebirth

rebirth.jpg

2) The Pilot Girl

thepilotgirl.jpg

The pilot looks kinda cute, but it seems to be taken in a HDB living room or something..

The pilot looks kinda cute, but it seems to be taken in a HDB living room or something..

I wanted to ask how did you see then I realised there was the reflection too hahaha.

But hey narloke I love both your shots, can't really say which I prefer. The green on the 1st is lovely (to me). Where do you even get the headgear.

I wanted to ask how did you see then I realised there was the reflection too hahaha.

But hey narloke I love both your shots, can't really say which I prefer. The green on the 1st is lovely (to me). Where do you even get the headgear.

you mean the helmet? i bought it at cash coverter

if w/o ur reflection, i think it would look so damned cool.

if reflection of aircraft. even more wao!

if w/o ur reflection, i think it would look so damned cool.

if reflection of aircraft. even more wao!

Actually the reflection can be very easily DI'ed out, but i just feel it will just lose the realism, so it is left untouched.

:thumbsup: but i still think if di out the reflection out will be alot better.

who is this model btw?

The reflection was natural. Lucky the Camera-man wasn't caught in it as well. :bsmilie:

Last edited:
The reflection was natural. Lucky the Camera-man wasn't caught in it as well. :bsmilie:

Huh, the cameraman is in it what. We can see the chicken wing portrait position hehe.

yes, exactly, i can't afford my own studio

you can't use the shooting gallery's where you work at meh? btw i dun see why the first's title is reflected in the shot at all.

Last edited:
you can't use the shooting gallery's where you work at meh? btw i dun see why the first's title is reflected in the shot at all.

TSG's studio rental rate is not realistic for amatuers like me at all, haha. Btw, how do u know I m working there?

TSG's studio rental rate is not realistic for amatuers like me at all, haha. Btw, how do u know I m working there?

because you announced it on your DA...kinda curious...what's their rental rate like?

because you announced it on your DA...kinda curious...what's their rental rate like?

Oh, ya... I almost forgot that, it was written a long time ago. I dare not to ask the rate, but usually those ppl who rent it are usually for advertising photography which usually has sufficient budget

the 2nd photo i like the idea ... shld do it outdoor on bright sunny day in open space, maybe can get real reflection of the sky on the visor, would be better than reflection of the room! but cool set!

personally i just feel the unsightly holes on the model's face kills the mood of the pic.

i like that bathing picture in ur da! :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.