Tuas View Extension (TVE) Exploration

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pray I don't get posted there for my reservist.... LOL!
I do wonder if it is an inside joke among the officers within Jurong Police Divisional HQ to banish their subordinates to a remote outpost along the Great Fence of Singapore permanently? :bsmilie:

At least a couple of decades down the road you will be able to tell your grandchildren that there once exist an enormous expanse of unpopulated coastal desert in the city state of Singapore. :)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A couple of insignificant photos of Tuas View Beach (TVB) to share, will definitely return for better shots. :sweat:

Last edited:
yo 9V-Orion images

maybe we should plan an outing there and compare our 'manual GPS', meaning charting our directions on which way to go/new place(s) of discovery/soft sands to look out for or something like that. i'm sure there are others like you who are into new locations discovery, where as i'm the 'actively oredered' to discover new places. should be interesting i guess.

what do you say?

14_4_l.jpg

very surreal pic

yo 9V-Orion images

maybe we should plan an outing there and compare our 'manual GPS', meaning charting our directions on which way to go/new place(s) of discovery/soft sands to look out for or something like that. i'm sure there are others like you who are into new locations discovery, where as i'm the 'actively oredered' to discover new places. should be interesting i guess.

what do you say?
That sounds like an excellent idea though I will have to find the time available for it subjected to my work schedule while not considering the fact that I also stay and work at the opposite end of the island. The occupation in your profile states "trainer in aerospace overhaul" and I'm sure you will understand what I meant. :)

Will keep this thread updated as to when I might be travelling to Tuas again. ;)

err...i think we are in the same boat or plane! location of work and home, not to mention work schedule, it's not hard for me to comprehend what you mean. ok, i'll keep a lookout then.

cheers
papajanggo33

Just an additional point to be aware of as there are certain public accessible open areas such as Tuas Biomedical Park I and II which falls under the ownership of JTC Corporation. The response from a secondary source was rather ambiguous on the exact location and I was unable to obtain the precise geographic coordinates from the relevant authorities.

Please kindly take note of that. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.