TTB Event with Jolin Tsai and Director Wu

Status
Not open for further replies.

kimochidrink

Apr 22, 2008
Hi all!

Just wondering if this might be of interest to some of the photographers (or not) in this forum.

Taiwan Tourism Bureau (TTB) will be having its press conference this Saturday (26th Apr 08) at IMM Jurong (3rd Floor Terrace Garden) at 3.30-4.30pm. And Jolin Tsai and Director Wu will be there! Along with many people in the media. So it might be a good exposure/photography experience to shoot Jolin!

Moreover, you'll get to know more about Taiwan and get to taste Taiwan food and play their night market games (open to the public!).

So bring down your cameras (actually this is the main aim of my post, supposed to get more photographers down >.<) to IMM this Saturday! :)

P.S. Sorry that my first post is like this, I have been reading this forum for awhile already! And my boss is rushing me. Tsktsk.

Director Wu ish Jacky Wu &#21555;&#23447;&#25010;?

Haha nope its Wu Nien-Jen. :sweatsm:

Just come down! More photographers = happier boss hahaha.

AH.. izzit true. but 3.30 to 4 eh.... saturday. hahaa.. so near yet so far....

Of course its true lah! Haha. So near yet so far?

erm, just curious, is it 2pm or 3.30?

now dilema to go down to take photo at IMM or cineleisure as both events clash timing.

the event will start at 3.30pm..hopefully no delay..it will go on for 2 hours..:)

my girl told me joanna wang is there for her auto graph session. got her album and thinking to get it autographed and to take some photos too. so undecided now.

poster no useful eh, i dont know how to read chinese. hahah

my girl told me joanna wang is there for her auto graph session. got her album and thinking to get it autographed and to take some photos too. so undecided now.

Oh wang luoling hah,i see.Will go for Princess Jolin and Wu Dao event likely.
Got to be there early IMM open plaza is rather far away from e stage plus in
front got LanGan & e media personals ahead of us lo... :(

poster no useful eh, i dont know how to read chinese. hahah

Hmm... let me try to translate. The poster says

==================================================================
<<Welcome to Taiwan Tourism Fair>>
Jolin Tsai * Wu Nien Zhen

Shows you 2 different experiences of Taiwan

Date: 26 April (Saturday)
Time: 2pm
Venue: Garden Plaza, Level 3 (IMM)

Let Jolin introduce you to Taiwan's fashion and shopping hotspots, or go on an experiential journey with Director Wu. Don't miss this if you want to catch a glimse of the superstars!
===================================================================

The small text near the pictures of the two fellas just says who they are.

Hope this helps those who can't read Chinese!;)

Is it 2 or 3:30?
Also what about the lighting condition there? I have no external flash, can still go shoot?

Think Harper already asked this earlier in the thread. Should be 3.30pm according to TS who seems to have some connection to the event organiser.

I am just translating the Chinese text on the poster for those who cannot read Chinese. Probably event starts at 2pm but the stars only appear around 3.30pm.

Sounds like it will be out in the open so, weather permitting, it should be possible to shoot without flash.

Haha yay yay come down! :)

PS. I'll be at the media registration counter! Can come and say hi heh :D

Status
Not open for further replies.