Trying & testing new toy

Status
Not open for further replies.

jameskkmok

May 16, 2004
Miss yesterday morning walk cause it rain, surf the net & got a used cam from the BnS section. 1st thing this morning hit out to the park and test it out. Thanks again for viewing.

3809710955_aa43cb8666.jpg

3810517782_b70d8db606.jpg

3810527980_15698d8e72.jpg

3809707219_09f0d1469a.jpg

3809714443_66d32cf1b0.jpg

Setup: Lumix FZ20, Raynox CM2000A, Oly FL36 & handheld.

great one...especially no.1

Hi James....slowly, slowly you will end up with a DSLR...:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Hope to catch up with you this weekend.

James, Nice shots with FZ20. I got both FZ30 & FZ50 at home and looks like I will also give it a try with Raynox 250. Hope to try out next night walk at AP and test test with you to compare.

By the way, I could not find your usual group photo for 2nd Official Nite at AP? Did you take that night and if so, could you post out to share? I am sure everyone would want to see all the happy faces. Thanks.

Hi James....slowly, slowly you will end up with a DSLR...:bsmilie::bsmilie::bsmilie:

Hope to catch up with you this weekend.
Thanks, not likely me still prefer rangefinder. Get this cause is a constant f2.8;p
James, Nice shots with FZ20. I got both FZ30 & FZ50 at home and looks like I will also give it a try with Raynox 250. Hope to try out next night walk at AP and test test with you to compare.

By the way, I could not find your usual group photo for 2nd Official Nite at AP? Did you take that night and if so, could you post out to share? I am sure everyone would want to see all the happy faces. Thanks.

Thanks, yours are newer model than mine sure to be better. Now poison other with FZ. Did not have a group shot cause is running late, will take the next outing if everyone suggest it should have. Thanks again.

Nice Series Uncle James ... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Day1 - Familiarization/Evaluation shoot? we be seeing it more often? ;)

Nice Series Uncle James ... :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Day1 - Familiarization/Evaluation shoot? we be seeing it more often? ;)

Thank you, more on the way soon. Next week another old toy;)

how is the FZ20 compared against your LX3? i feel the FZ 20's field of view is a bit restricted. the DOF is also shallow. the pics from the LX3 seem way better? :dunno::thumbsup:

Nice series! Uncle James. :thumbsup:

how is the FZ20 compared against your LX3? i feel the FZ 20's field of view is a bit restricted. the DOF is also shallow. the pics from the LX3 seem way better? :dunno::thumbsup:
Thanks for viewing, just 1st try out today. Will use it for a few days more than I can comment.
Nice series! Uncle James. :thumbsup:

Thanks William.

I checked out the sensor sizes for LX3 vs FZ20

LX3 - approx 8 x 6 mm
FZ20 - approx 5.76 x 4.29 mm

Higher crop factor on the fz20...therefore i think it should have bigger DOF....

I checked out the sensor sizes for LX3 vs FZ20

LX3 - approx 8 x 6 mm
FZ20 - approx 5.76 x 4.29 mm

Higher crop factor on the fz20...therefore i think it should have bigger DOF....

Thanks for the information.

woah...very dangerous :sweat:

better ask mrs. mok to keep bank book during monsoon season!! ;)

Thanks for viewing, is only a cheap camera. Cannot afford a DSIR.

Status
Not open for further replies.