Trouble with Night Shoot

That 1... events uncle bob! that's not the worse lah, worse is some people bring their led + lightstands to events, throwing off other people's settings... and ladders

anyways... if you want to ask more questions, which are unrelated to your original thread topic, you should start a new thread

Hi, This are some picture that i took on last sat, same place. But I use wrong ISO. I forgot to change

Let me show you some picture that i took. I using M mode, 20", ISO 400 and side stand.

dsc00983hh.jpg

dsc01013ne.jpg

dsc01019g.jpg

dsc01029ko.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, This are some picture that i took on last sat, same place. But I use wrong ISO. I forgot to change

Let me show you some picture that i took. I using M mode, 20", ISO 400 and side stand.
Hi Eric,

If you want C&C (comments and critique), you can upload to the C&C section, or if you want to share your shots, you can post them in the photo galleries section.

Keep shooting :)

I just want to what else can I improve my photo shoot.

Thank

I just want to what else can I improve my photo shoot.

Thank

Shoot more. That is the only way to improve and given the size of the photos you had posted, it really is difficult for anyone to have a clear view of the shots. Plus... there is nothing wrong with shooting at ISO400, that ISO value is there for a reason.

You wanted any meaningful critiques? Show us one photo, bigger in size and with full EXIF, then people can give you more ideas.

Shoot more. That is the only way to improve and given the size of the photos you had posted, it really is difficult for anyone to have a clear view of the shots. Plus... there is nothing wrong with shooting at ISO400, that ISO value is there for a reason.

You wanted any meaningful critiques? Show us one photo, bigger in size and with full EXIF, then people can give you more ideas.

...and post it in the correct gallery section...