Tripod

Status
Not open for further replies.

just2ofus

Jan 5, 2009
Sengkang
Sorry if i am asking a super stupid question. But do different camera fit into different kinds of tripod? I have a canon 450D.

Just get a tripod and head that can take the weight of your body and lens, you attach the base plate of the head onto your body. Quite universal but you need a bigger base plate if you have a battery grip. :)

Just get a tripod and head that can take the weight of your body and lens, you attach the base plate of the head onto your body. Quite universal but you need a bigger base plate if you have a battery grip. :)

Thanks man!

Sorry if i am asking a super stupid question. But do different camera fit into different kinds of tripod? I have a canon 450D.

That would be the dream of all camera manufacturers :) But fortunately for us there are only a few screw mounts in the markets and there are adapters. So nothing to worry. The usually offered tripods and tripod heads all come with the same standard screw that is used on DSLR and SLR.

Most camera fits on a tripod head. Important to consider is the weight of your camera and the weight capacity of the tripod, heavy camera (w/bigger lenses) needs a much sturdier & solid legs and heads.

Thank you guys for the info!

Status
Not open for further replies.