trillia photo-shot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yawoo

Deregistered
Aug 6, 2004
nowhere
As of our group member decided to call off,I hereby wish to look for another people who is interested in taking photos of Trillia... Date & time is already... Kindly PM me ur Name & contact no. Thanks..
Date of shoot :31/12/ 05(SAT )

Time of shoot : 0900 to 1200 hrs

Theme of shoot : Casual/Clubbing/Dresswear

Cost of Shoot : $50

Model : Trilla

Location : TBA(I will only PM those ppl who really interested as to avoid "uninvited guest" ok.

Interested List
1.Me of course(Yawoo)
2.Robotech
3.rOnGrEn
4.EricLee
5.MikeElliot

Last place to go....

Really extremely sorry for the inconvience cause by me as I've some personal things to attend to,hence I hope that u guys wouldn't mind I changed the date to a later 1...
But I will have to ask 300N to call up Trillia before I can tell u guys the actual date.Really hope u guys wouldn't mind... I'm so.. sorry for that..

Date: Not known yet;p ;p

Location : TBA(I will only PM those ppl who really interested as to avoid "uninvited guest" ok.

Interested List
1.Me of course(Yawoo)
2.Robotech
3.rOnGrEn
4.EricLee
5.MikeElliot
6.Joeteh

No worries... Sms me the best date once settled okies... :cool:

joeteh!! u join my shoot la. same day same timing.. :D sorry. not trying 2 leech. just SUGGESTING.. anything PM me... hee..

wow lau ah...Me now blur like sotong liao ah...:confused: :confused: ..I gonna respect the decision of alll people who had paid up.. If they dun agree to change the date,then no choice I have to postpone my personal thing...

Date: 31/12/2005

Interested List
1.Me of course(Yawoo)
2.Robotech
3.rOnGrEn
4.MikeElliot
5.Joeteh

See who is willing to get the last slots??
As for the date & location of the shoot,it's already confirm & no more changing to be made.I will call up everybody regarding the location.

i feel ur pain Yawoo. its not easy 2 be an organiser. now u know horr.. :p

-wink-

can feel ur pain too. i was trying to organise one for my cousin who's a part time model. very very hard. the logistics and admin were things i didn't know what to do.. in the end i gave up!

hope these guys be understanding and u plan ur stuffs properly! :D

Is like doing a MO lah
I try once .. and I tell myself "no more" :bsmilie:

Some Trillia Pics:

EricCarShowPics-03.jpg

She's in the middle:

EricCarShowPics-04.jpg

Whatever it is,I'm still trying to do whatever things I can in order not to let others feel disappointed... Difficult or not is not the issue,it's the determination to get things done and not give it up half way through... Hopefully I wish that the one I'm doing for my friend Celine will be a smooth one... W/o any this & that to happen...

For those people who try to be funny or whatever,wish them good luck... Someday somehow,I wish u got some retribution... GOD bless you...

Let's close this thread & move on
Put the unhappiness behind & look forward to the day of the shoot....

Trilla here I come..... UP!! UP!! UP!!!:bsmilie:

Yawoo said:
Whatever it is,I'm still trying to do whatever things I can in order not to let others feel disappointed... Difficult or not is not the issue,it's the determination to get things done and not give it up half way through... Hopefully I wish that the one I'm doing for my friend Celine will be a smooth one... W/o any this & that to happen...

so funny. u seem 2 be contradicting urself. :p action vs words.. hee

anyway.. good luck 4 ur shoot..

pssst.. where's ur shoot location huh?? =D i headache liao.... oops =\

Stop being a hipocrite and all that sarcastic damn SUCKing remarks... Cos it's simply SUCK ok!!!

[???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.