Trica and Stella

Status
Not open for further replies.

saifulbahar

Feb 27, 2004
Singapore
www.pbase.com
Hi all,

Some photos to share of some test shots I did while helping someone setting up a studio. Very simple lightings. As usual, and comments both good and bad are welcomed and appreciated.

Trisha
85780354.jpg

Stella
85780477.jpg

Just commenting on the first one...

- There's no clear distinction between the hair and the black background, hence it seems like they have merged together... A hairlight/backlight will do the trick.
- The pose abit too manly bah... :sweat:
- Hmm, I feel weird about the makeup...

Just commenting on the first one...

- There's no clear distinction between the hair and the black background, hence it seems like they have merged together... A hairlight/backlight will do the trick.
- The pose abit too manly bah... :sweat:
- Hmm, I feel weird about the makeup...

Thanks Youhong,

We had only two lights to play with thus not enough lights for the backlit/hairlight.. The model is just a friend who hadn't posed before... makeup... its a plugin effects trying it out...

Anyways, thanks for the comments, certainly helped and highly appreciated. :thumbsup::)

2nd picture is very well captured. The lighting enhance the sex appeal of the model too. I like it very much. I am just not too sure about the hands. A tighter crop might be helpful, the expression on her face could be further enhance for low key pictures. But overall, I like no.2 very much. Well done.

#2 is nice :thumbsup:
hmm... the watch at her left hand is abit not match with her dress....
just my 2 cents

Saifu ... long time

understood you had only 2 lights, we all have to work within limitations, I too sometimes love to have access to 6, 8 or even 10 lights. A reflector or 2 or 3 would have given the 2 images much more "umph".

I might actually deployed one of the lights for the background, and let it feathered onto the hair, to give the images some dimensions.

What I don't like is the overly agressive DI.

I like the 2nd picture better than the first because of the DI. Also, the pose in the 2nd picture is much more relax, natural, while the first looked stiff.

Btw, both model are very photogenic, with a bit of adjusting and more subtle DI, you will get some keepers. Actually, I would love to shoot either of them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.