Tremor/Earthquake

Status
Not open for further replies.
Latest death toll: at least 70.

"A powerful earthquake has struck the Indonesian island of Sumatra, killing at least 70 people and flattening hundreds of buildings. "

"There are fears the death toll may be higher as communications with remote regions have been cut."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/asia-pacific/6421823.stm

BC:(

I felt it while working 2-3 hours ago. My office at Joo Chiat Road. No, i'm not a masseus!;(

My 2 female colleague didn't feel anything... insensitive women...:bsmilie:

If the earth keep moving, one day, Singapore may unite with Europe or U.S!
Then don't need to pay so much to travel! :thumbsup:

judgment day coming soon :sweat:

for a moment (make that 2 moments :confused: ) i thought i was fainting.. :sweat:

Indonesia is going to blame the earthquake on Singapore because of the sand.:thumbsd:

i was working in robinson center , my colleagues all very excited saying there is earthquake .. (they feel it) but i din feel anything leh..then after that many of them went out of the building while i was still sitting against my pc in 19 floor...

DAMN SCARY MAN,,, even in central area like clementi could be felt...it might be strong...

hmm...i pity the locals there..they are the victims..

the sand issue are actually the decision of the richer and "call the shots" ones...
they should be now "h_ding", safe under their "earthquake-proof" shelther... :rolleyes:

Indonesia is going to blame the earthquake on Singapore because of the sand.:thumbsd:

I think they more interested how much would you donate?:sweat:

Was surfing Youtube and came across this..
is THis True?

Indonesian police brutally assaulted a Singaporean chinese
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMvTScay6fI&NR

:dunno:

yupz, its in the papers. due to some policemen abusing their power in the nightclub, the singaporean manager was called in to diffuse the matter but was beaten up.

the police who assaulted him got off lightly, if i remember correctly.

:bsmilie: And the bank PIN 1234567890?

i was about to fly from Jakarta to Padang when i saw the news...
heng i am still alive :sweat:

hi, seems that this time the tremours are stronger compared to the ones last few years.

CBD areas badly hit..

:sweat:

Status
Not open for further replies.