Travel by Jetstar - Jetsaver Light issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
The airline has a team of surgeons on standby at every gate to perform minimally invasive laparoscopic surgery and remove the battery if needed. :)

Only 10 minutes, no anesthetic is require though the patient might experience severe psychological discomfort. ;)
10 mins is all you need to miss the flight..........................:bsmilie: :bsmilie:

rubbish le...i carry 3 x Batt for my cam and 8 x AA for my flash all the time. never had problem...but i never take jetstar before. recently they last min change my departure timing and i call them up to cancel the flight and get full refund.it was suppose to be my first time flying with jetstar and i ended up feedback to them it will be my first and last booking with jetstar. More than just batt issue,i think the reliability to fly ontime is more important. i can't stand them changing the flight last min like 1 week before departure when i have already made my transfer arrangement....Jetstar is crappy to me....

OK! Finally I get a clear and confirmation answer by another Jetstar customer service officer!

I called again Jetstar just now and served by a polite customer officer who confirmed that no problem to bring camera with battery onboard just keep the max. weight (camera bag + cabin baggage) not exceed 10kgs will do! ;)

OK! Finally I get a clear and confirmation answer by another Jetstar customer service officer!

I called again Jetstar just now and served by a polite customer officer who confirmed that no problem to bring camera with battery onboard just keep the max. weight (camera bag + cabin baggage) not exceed 10kgs will do! ;)
Cheerio for you :vhappy:

pls don't be surprise that on the actual day, how others hand carry their bagS on to the plane and was allowed on the plane.

*only when the plane weight was "overloaded"(don't ask me how they know) then will ask all possible lugguage to be check-in which will delay flight time.

*only when the plane weight was "overloaded"......then will ask all possible lugguage to be check-in which will delay flight time.

errr i dont follow the logic bro...... when the luggage is handcarry or in cargo below , how is the plane going to lose weight ??

probably a misinformed customer service officer.

i have taken JSA flights to diff places and each time my camera bag is being hand carried up. Batteries in camera and flash.

Dear TS,

1st of all I feel weird that you go to ask them. Anyway since now you get a confirmation that means good.

If you have taken Jetstar or even Air Asia from T1, Just to think a way. Will they (airline) counter check your item before allow you boarding? The hand carry item will only go through the airport security X-Ray which is operate by airport security. Which means, by logic, if you carrying something not too bulky, they won't stop you to ask you check in.

errr i dont follow the logic bro...... when the luggage is handcarry or in cargo below , how is the plane going to lose weight ??

bro.. if the flight is empty, they will allow more cabin luggage, if the flight is full, then they will remove bulk items from the hand carry.. so there will be amply space for everyone in the overhead compartment.

frankly... always there is someone who tried to take his/her whole house into the plane and use up 1-2 whole compartment.

What I hate most is people who thinks their own the section of the overhead compartment above their seat and tried to remove other people's stuff from it. I have personally told off many such people when they tried to move my camera bag...

to the TS, if you really have problem at the gate, just politely ask the ground crew to put the batteries in an envelope/bag and check it in... no issue and no extra charge since it is not a heavy item and it is a requirement from them. Only trouble you have to wait for it at the luggage belt.

I think there are different plan with different cost, so you have to read the details carefully, those checking in their bags may have paid for Jetsaver, but Jetsaver Light could be an issue. I have never taken Jetstar, so I believe they might adhere strictly since these budget carriers, make extra money by charging of these extras.

../azul123

Went to Kuching on JetStar with my camera+battery in my hand luggage; no problem.

Dear TS,

1st of all I feel weird that you go to ask them. Anyway since now you get a confirmation that means good.

:cry:...because I am worried will kana stuck in airport....but luckly all is fine now :D

Thanks all for the feedback. Thread will be close from now. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.