travel bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

guojielun

Dec 28, 2005
EAST
i'm looking for a camera bag that is able to hold 350D body and kit lens with vertical grip and one compartment to hold 75-300usm for specifically for travelling. any recommendations? :think:

Your choices are very wide...

e.g. if you don't mind Lowepro as a brand, any of their backpacks (AW series) would do fine.

Domke f-3x would work well, with a little room to grow. Make sure you get the postman shoulder pad for the best comfort. :D

don't think i wanna get myself a backpack.. how about a sling? i'm going tru lowepro's webby now, any specific model i should look for?

yyD70S said:
Your choices are very wide...

e.g. if you don't mind Lowepro as a brand, any of their backpacks (AW series) would do fine.

i think i don't need one with additional spaces as i've one 7million dollar home by crumpler already i'm getting this bag for travelling as light as possible :bsmilie:

singapurasteve said:
Domke f-3x would work well, with a little room to grow. Make sure you get the postman shoulder pad for the best comfort. :D

I would recommend S&R series, for you i think 200AW is ok.

You may want to consider the Lowepro Omni Traveller(without the hard case)
Cathay carries it.

Think that if the 350D and kit lens and 75-300mm are all that you are carrying, a simple Ex180 is an overkill already ... cost about $20 2nd-hand, maybe about $40 from CP ...

i kinda like the domke design... but it looks way too big :bsmilie: anyway who's the local distributor for domke?

Status
Not open for further replies.