Trade-in Camera Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

thheng71

Jun 10, 2004
Singapore, Toa Payoh Nth
Hi Pple out here,
Is there any shop willing to take in old digital camera in Singapore? Please advise.

RGds

When all else fails there is always Cash Converters.

When all else fails there is always Cash Converters.

Thks for your kind advise. You can get good stuff there but never sell good stuff to them as they only take in your goods at very very low price.

Thks for your kind advise. You can get good stuff there but never sell good stuff to them as they only take in your goods at very very low price.
if you only want to dispose something without spending too much efforts, that's the place to go.

anyway, all 2nd shops are about the same, don't expect people not making money for selling things for you.

else you can try to sell in CS here for better price.

The point is that old digital cameras are worth only a fraction of their original price, because newer cameras are more capable and cheaper at the same time.

And so the suggestion to farm it out to Cash Convertors.

I experienced it before 3-4 years ago, trying to sell off a near-brand new Nikon film SLR. No camera shop was interested in it and no one on Buy and Sell wanted it. In the end I sold it to Cash Converters.

They'll pay you half of what they want to sell it for.

The point is that old digital cameras are worth only a fraction of their original price, because newer cameras are more capable and cheaper at the same time.

And so the suggestion to farm it out to Cash Convertors.

I experienced it before 3-4 years ago, trying to sell off a near-brand new Nikon film SLR. No camera shop was interested in it and no one on Buy and Sell wanted it. In the end I sold it to Cash Converters.

They'll pay you half of what they want to sell it for.

I do appreciated your valuable advise. I'm trying to find out where in Singapore that i could get good price.

THks & RGds

Status
Not open for further replies.