Toyota Classics 2008 Vienna Operetta Orchestra

Status
Not open for further replies.

janshim

Dec 17, 2006
www.shimworld.com
The Toyota Concert series—having served as official photographer second year running and I got to meet CADAQUES ORCHESTRA and SEAN GHAZI last year and this year, the VIENNA OPERETTA ORCHESTRA (featuring AMY MASTURA)—that’s quite an honour and I hope to carry fourth my Classics portfolio in the years to come. This post combines images from the rehearsal and evening event and being among the early birds at the venue, I ventured upstage to get acquainted with the instruments and other interesting elements.

More pictures featuring HRH Princess Sarah, wife of Crown Prince of Brunei who was the Guest of Honour
→ A NIGHT WITH THE VIENNA OPERETTA ORCHESTRA

toyota-classics-2008-10a.jpg

© Jan Shim Photography

toyota-classics-2008-16.jpg

© Jan Shim Photography

toyota-classics-2008-10.jpg

© Jan Shim Photography

toyota-classics-2008-11.jpg

© Jan Shim Photography

toyota-classics-2008-31.jpg

© Jan Shim Photography

nice. i wonder if the musicians are distracted with the dancing?

Well, from what I have observed, some of the musicians do get distracted and this one in particular routinely checks out the performance. I guess when you're a seasoned musician, you know your stuff so well to the point you can literally perform with eyes closed. I used to dread composing a scene and people start talking to me. It breaks concentration but today, I tend to be able to do both but prefer to shoot in peace.

toyota-classics-2008-20.jpg

© Jan Shim Photography

Status
Not open for further replies.