Tough as nails

Status
Not open for further replies.

StreetShooter

Jan 17, 2002
Katong
streetshooter.clubsnap.org
DSCN0509.JPG

She's someone I met in my line of work. Asked her for permission to take her picture and she agreed. Told me many people like to take her picture and she likes it to be taken. Taken indoors, under fluorescent lighting to one side, with a Coolpix 700 (no zoom, 2.1 MP, auto-everything).

Lots of photoshop work to remove background and shadows, that's why she has that look. Think it reinforces the tough look. She is one tough old lady. Her stories are very interesting.

I must say this is a very impressive photo...

Did you get your inspiration from Imogen Cunningham works?

2 words man...

Damn steam...

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Originally posted by StreetShooter
She's someone I met in my line of work. Asked her for permission to take her picture and she agreed. Told me many people like to take her picture and she likes it to be taken. Taken indoors, under fluorescent lighting to one side, with a Coolpix 700 (no zoom, 2.1 MP, auto-everything).

Lots of photoshop work to remove background and shadows, that's why she has that look. Think it reinforces the tough look. She is one tough old lady. Her stories are very interesting.
nice composition StreeShooter, very stark and spartan. good use of PS to highlight her features. :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.