Status
Not open for further replies.

dragius

Apr 28, 2003
Singapore
Visit site
Hello,

With people's 10D reaching about 1 year, would anyone know:

1. does Canon do touch up for 10D body regular usage causes the black body paint to rub off.

2. How much does the mode dial cost again with regular usage the dial is worn off....

CHeers!

dragius said:
Hello,

With people's 10D reaching about 1 year, would anyone know:

1. does Canon do touch up for 10D body regular usage causes the black body paint to rub off.

2. How much does the mode dial cost again with regular usage the dial is worn off....

CHeers!

Upz for you.. interested to know abt the mode dial too.

let me know abt the touch up paint.. i need that.. hehe

Dial costs $20 to replace.
Strap mounts = $21
Both excl. GST

Talk nicely to the person doing the repairs and he/she can touch up the body FOC.

Canon Service touched up my 10D body FOC. However, it looks like crap. The paint does not match and it rubs off. You need to replace the casing and that is expensive and not worth it.

Robert

actually, i hope they can use the D30 dial sticker to paste over, can already. the D60 one is in silver colour, doesn't match the body.

no point to use that paint to paint over, still will come off.

Ok so at least the dial is cheap, hmmm i was thinking, maybe we could go tio autobac and get the touch up paints for car? :dunno:

Belle&Sebastain said:
actually, i hope they can use the D30 dial sticker to paste over, can already. the D60 one is in silver colour, doesn't match the body.

no point to use that paint to paint over, still will come off.

Status
Not open for further replies.