Total newbie here, some help pls :)

Maxixen

Oct 7, 2010
Last edited:
People, y'all know where i can find such place in Singapore, seriously need help from y'all, thanks!

Hmm the images didn't come out

prolly around punggol

Last edited:
welcome to CS . . . there is one near to yio chu kang side . . .

Punggol used to have, not sure if the land development affected the area.

Yio Chu kang, at the TPE/CTE corner, has. But a lot of Newater construction there.

Yio Chu kang, at the TPE/CTE corner, has. But a lot of Newater construction there.

Punggol still have. just have to know where. New area on Pulau Punggol Timor, along the new road that connects Seletar airbase to Punggol.

Hmm Pulao Ubin "Ketam Quarry", near the OBS back gate. There is this open field got alots of tall grass and wheat. Btw the field is just beside the beach so think if u go in the late afternoon the lighting should be very good

Punggol still have. just have to know where. New area on Pulau Punggol Timor, along the new road that connects Seletar airbase to Punggol.

sorry TS, borrow your thread...

bro can you check online and let me know the exact road name? i'm looking for a place like that also!!!

does pasir ris have?

Stay around Punggol, sometimes will drive to punggol jetty, and Punggol Marina. You can get there from TPE -> Punggol Road(Outward Bound), before jetty on the right side, there's a road to Punggol Marina(lookout for road signage), Once you enter that stretch of road, you'll be able to find nice place. Either you cycle or drive there, walking seems forever :p

Pasir Ris, think farmway area has. Was it farmway 2 or 3.

Last edited:
sorry TS, borrow your thread...

bro can you check online and let me know the exact road name? i'm looking for a place like that also!!!

does pasir ris have?

Road is not officially opened. Not on any maps yet. You have to go from seletar air base west camp side. Good luck finding... Still very messy there.