Torchlight hobbyist? Anyone??

Status
Not open for further replies.
thegroon said:
hi guys
need some help wif this since ull seem to know much abt torchlights and stuff

i need to get this particular torch (white light)
http://www.tranquilityimages.com/ccs/ll7599-7600.shtml

does anyone here know where in SG i can get this???
been looking arun some places, but they never even heard of this item
:(

hopefully, they do sell this in sg, and hope someone knows where i can get this
any help is appreciated
muchos gracias
:)

never seen this before.. but it doesn't mean it's not here..

maybe you could give sheares marketing a call, and ask them if they have it or if they have alternative solutions?

i need to get this particular torch (white light)
http://www.tranquilityimages.com/ccs/ll7599-7600.shtml

I remember seeing this shop in Centerpoint, on the 3rd or 4th level, selling outdoor stuff. They do carry some of the Led Lenser line of lights. Though I didn't remember seeing the model you requested, why don't you try finding out more from them?

called them today, checking for availability of Arc AAAs, no stock. Wanted to get two to use as keychain. Think have to wait until next year, maybe i'll buy direct from Arc when they have stock.

Anyone interested in getting a brand new ARC AA for $65 or a brand new Mag Lite Solitaire (uses single AAA) for $12. Both lights are new, unused and in perfectly good working order.

pm me if interested,

alternatively, I don't mind swapping the ARC AA for a used Surefire E1E ;)

caseytan said:
called them today, checking for availability of Arc AAAs, no stock. Wanted to get two to use as keychain. Think have to wait until next year, maybe i'll buy direct from Arc when they have stock.

I do have 1 Arc AAA. Quote me a good price and I might let it go. I bought 3 and selected the one with the best beam and sold the other 2 away. This one has a slightly bluish beam which I prefer. The other 2 had a too purplish and too brownish beam with irregular patterns. Note that this is a non premium AAA and is version 3.2 with the words ARC Flashlight on the size of the body, not the head. I also had the reflector polished to a super high shine it does have a slightly brighter corona than usual. Comes with a clip. I hang it around my neck together with my ARC LSH-P and my SAK so it's relatively new. Minus the sweat which can be easily washed off. :)

Dang... I seem to be selling all my ARCs... what am I doing... :what:

I under-utilize them you see.

anyone has/used streamlight twintask 2L or 1L before? Comes with both xenon and LED.. seems v attractive..

Hi,

Anyone know the price of a CMG sonic at Sheares Marketing? I remember seeing it there but forgot the price.

tia

ok, edit/update: Price = $40.

Anyone have the price of Surefire Surfire L4 LumaMax ?

Does Sheares have the Surefire A2E Aviator? I went this morning but realised they only open at 230pm....got something on didnt wait.

They have one, was there two fridays ago

thanks guys fer the suggestions..
will try me luck at those places
hopefully, they do have it and dun hafta waste money on that stupid shipping charges.

:sweat:

AFIAK, Sheares is selling the A2 for $415 SGD [:bigeyes:] (Not very sure) Can call up and ask them @ this number: 63330136/7/8. Look for either Jason, William or Johnny.

Hi people..new to the forum but was caught up with this light stuff :)
Used to play with them some time back energizer giveaways, maglites AAs and C cells.
Wow never realised the Surefires sure put my Mags to shame :embrass:
Was at Sheares earlier and got me an A2 Aviator ;)
Am i glad to learn abt Sheares..fine people unlike my previous purchase centre ....Arms.
Boy was i impressed with its output.
Now thinking about M6.
Siao liow!!! :what:
Sure will like to meet up with you people.
Cheers.

fantom said:
Hi people..new to the forum but was caught up with this light stuff :)
Used to play with them some time back energizer giveaways, maglites AAs and C cells.
Wow never realised the Surefires sure put my Mags to shame :embrass:
Was at Sheares earlier and got me an A2 Aviator ;)
Am i glad to learn abt Sheares..fine people unlike my previous purchase centre ....Arms.
Boy was i impressed with its output.
Now thinking about M6.
Siao liow!!! :what:
Sure will like to meet up with you people.
Cheers.

DId you paid $415 for the Aviator?

how much does Meridian charge for shipping ?

Not too sure, but if I didn't remember wrongly, less than $20 SGD?

Status
Not open for further replies.