Not open for further replies.

tomshen

Feb 20, 2002
Singapore
So far I gather that the top flamable topics are:

1. IS vs Non IS
2. Film vs Digital
3. Prime vs Zoom

Glad that there is not nikon vs cannon yet..
I think the main problem is that people here dun wanna buy what the others think if that opinion is different from theirs... Or, if people is using different system from them like the all-so-common AMD Vs Intel.

I guess that what we call "artists temperment". :)

Suddenly a very useful statment came to mind.

"Internet arugement is like taking part in a special people
olympics. Even if you win, you are still special"

Perhaps we should post a permant article on What is IS/VR? Or perhaps even a detailed history and technical details behind them to prevent anymore grossly misinformed claims or boasts.

Until the day comes where we get the Tripod Replacement (TR) technology~ cheers.

Hartz

Originally posted by BraveHart
Perhaps we should post a permant article on What is IS/VR? Or perhaps even a detailed history and technical details behind them to prevent anymore grossly misinformed claims or boasts.

Until the day comes where we get the Tripod Replacement (TR) technology~ cheers.
Hartz

Eh? I believe this has been written exhaustively. Even the user manual hints that its not the world. Grossly misinformed people only want to believe what they're set out to believe. You can't really change their mindset. You can only hope that one day, perhaps they will wake up from their fantasies and wipe of that layer of ignorance that's been keeping them from advancing.

Indeed, some people believe only what they want to believe, not what is realistic. Sadly it also means they'll never get to advance in their skills, but then again, it's their choice.

Status
Not open for further replies.